Nasty Acidente

OMG - VERY nasty accident - GREAT Post phyzzique :yes:

Nasty is hardly sufficient to describe your set of photos, Mr. phyzzi. I don't recall ever seeing an acidente that caused such near-total obliteration as this. It really does look like a guided missile struck the vehicles.

At least this one serene gentlemen in the silver car survived the fender-bender. :p

Last edited:
Nasty is hardly sufficient to describe your set of photos, Mr. phyzzi. I don't recall ever seeing an acidente that caused such near-total obliteration as this. It really does look like a guided missile struck the vehicles.

At least this one serene gentlemen in the silver car survived the fender-bender. :p
Yes it is a disaster. When a truck is involved no telling what can happen. Just a reminder Alex, your limit for spiked egg nog is three:drunk:

Thank you for watching out for my welfare, Mr. phyzzi. Ever since I left reform school, I've been something of a loose cannon. How about I just have three of whatever "spiked" the drink, and skip the eggnog part?

Pretty nasty, indeed. Bologna for dinner tonight, anyone? :tognue2: That last one looks like a very neat torso. Any idea (or picture) of how did that guy look when he still could stand on his own two feet? haha

Tragic, the other way around... (Great post!

Back