27 yo Bad Boy Sílvio Lino Gama Ramos Morto

No doubt about it, that is a VERY PRETTY PICTURE. It really is professional studio portrait quality, suitable for framing. Everything about it is perfect: lighting, color, composition.

Excellente!!!!! LOCK THE DOOR JORGE.....WE ARE CLOSED FOR BUSINESS AND YOU CAN TAKE THE REST OF THE DAY OFF. I WILL STAY WITH SILVIO:happy banana:

Welll ok alex - just for you - phyzzique's AMAZING picture FRAMED :phags:

Why, thanks, Jon -- that's mighty white of you...and a BETTER job of framing I have NEVER seen! This picture is going right up on my bedroom wall, where I can be dishabille while communing with my beautiful Silvio.

Why, thanks, Jon...where I can be dishabille while communing with my beautiful Silvio.

You are VERY welcome alex ...and while communing with your beautiful Silvio..pls pass on my love, affection and :kissess:

:hard lol:

Why, thanks, Jon -- that's mighty white of you...and a BETTER job of framing I have NEVER seen! This picture is going right up on my bedroom wall, where I can be dishabille while communing with my beautiful Silvio.
Alex, I bet you are the type of person who walks into the Louvre and looks at the Mona Lisa and says "nice frame":pepsi:

Last edited:
HAHA...no, no, no, Mr. phyzzi, I do NOT think your image represents a "nice frame"! As a matter of fact, I do not even think the Mona Lisa is a "nice" painting.

HOWEVER, you were not wrong in your assessment of me, for I was in the Louvre just this morning, looking at the painting below, and thinking, "Now, THAT picture needs a NICE FRAME"...

il_fullxfull.738767601_64j5.jpg

HOWEVER, you were not wrong in your assessment of me, for I was in the Louvre just this morning, looking at the painting below, and thinking, "Now, THAT picture needs a NICE FRAME"...
Surprised you didn't get my point. Oh well, pearls before swine

Surprised you didn't get my point. Oh well, pearls before swine

It would appear that, once again, an irony has eluded me. I blame it on the autism! You may, however, take some comfort in knowing you did not cast in vain...

73356add2bc486fe0f55055c7316e6a3.jpg

I love the painting of the boat and swimmers. Now should a couple of them drown, I want to be at the morgue when the bodies arrive.

Back