Guys With Braces?

Boba

Forum Regular
Hi, I'm a longtime lurker, rarely post and not even sure if this belongs here but..

Am I the only one who is turned on by guys with braces?

Tbh it's a pretty weird fetish but something about them makes me want to fuck someone with them so badly. Its a huge turn on for me, especially when their dead, like that picture of the military guy who was shot in the head with mouth wide open :load: (sorry can't remember where form).

Anyway that was just my thoughts, what do you guys think about braces on guys...or dead guys?.

i totally agree with u guys with braces are turn ons :) dont worry ur not the only one whos turned on by guys with braces

wow, yes me too. guys with braces have always turned me on. so do guys with jacked up teeth lol

Hi, I'm a longtime lurker, rarely post and not even sure if this belongs here but..

Am I the only one who is turned on by guys with braces?

Tbh it's a pretty weird fetish but something about them makes me want to fuck someone with them so badly. Its a huge turn on for me, especially when their dead, like that picture of the military guy who was shot in the head with mouth wide open :load: (sorry can't remember where form).

Anyway that was just my thoughts, what do you guys think about braces on guys...or dead guys?.

I believe this is the pic you are referring to. Its one of my favorites also.Braces (2).jpg

If a straight guy with braces reads this thread, he's liable to become paranoid as hell. He'll begin to worry that every guy who looks at him is turned on.

Back