Why Donald Trump have to die.......

Cos that son of a fucking bitch is like all the fucking Brits and yankees. Fucking loosers....

Personally I think Trump is a 100% tosser.
But being a Brit I find you attitude putting all Brit's at the same level as that guy offensive.
I see you are from Argentina How can you call Brit's losers. I'll say no more for now unless you ask me to !!!

I agree with you about Donald Trump, the guy is a nasty piece of goods.
But I also agree with Destroymykok, your criticism of Brits and yanks is totally offensive. And remember our last dictatorship was in the seventeenth century with Cromwell, I believe that yours was rather more recent.
Incidentally a very good programme on the BBC, you might be able to pick it up on the Internet, called an island parish, about life on the Falklands. Watch it, it might persuade you how much batter life is over there than in Argentina. And surprising how few Falkland Islanders are in favour of being take over by your government.

.....I see you are from Argentina How can you call Brit's losers. I'll say no more for now unless you ask me to !!!
I'll say it. Lady Thatcher kicked Argentina's ass when the Falkland war broke out. Argentine men fight like little girls. Fuck the name Malvinas. The whore President Cristina FernƔndez de Kirchner had the chief prosecutor Alberto Nisman killed off the day before he was to report his findings against her criminal government

Snag is although we may see Trump as a loud mouthed demagogue, almost as a bit of a joke, an American Nigel Farage, there is always a danger that he could win the republican nomination. And okay,whilst the french stepped back from the abyss by rejecting Le Pen, there is always a danger something could happen and he might beat Clinton.
The thought of an out of control Trump heading the free world is terrifying. Let's hope that a more rational contender emerges. However I have to accept that in a democracy the decision is one for the Americans to take and really not the business of a Brit.

He's ahead in most polls
I suspect when he makes statements like don't allow Muslims in USA+bomb hell out of Isis lot of us people in the free world agree with him.

People often forget that hitler actually won an election although he made certain he never lost another one.
Snag is it's easy to say what people want to hear. A honest politician say what people don't want to hear but eventually persuades them by force of argument to his way of thinking.
I accept that trump heads the polls, although surprisingly not in Iowa according to the papers over here, but I believe he has got there by saying what people want to hear. If he follows a similar line if elected then we may have government by demo and demo gouge rather than thought out decisions. And a man holding the nuclear button who acts by instinct rather than reason. It worries me.

I bet it worries lot of the rag heads he might get elected.
Iran moves on our brothers in Israel
Jeb Bush ooo give me my pen I will write sanction, Mr Trump hello marine core
Go ahead level Iran.

Saudi Arabia execute 47 murdering terrorist well I guess they're not all bad good good on the Saudis

Saudi Arabia execute 47 murdering terrorist well I guess they're not all bad good good on the Saudis

You're sure they were actually guilty as charged. I'm not sure if they are amongst the dead but two of the accused were seventeen and were condemned for attending a pro democracy demonstration called by his uncle. And the uncle, according to the press over here, was a moderate Shiite cleric opposed to some of the wqhabi excesses.
So not ideal candidates for judicial murder methinks.

Why does usa always have help everybody?
I know some were the refuges and Muslims can go
HOW ABOUT HELL!

Snag is although we may see Trump as a loud mouthed demagogue, almost as a bit of a joke, an American Nigel Farage, there is always a danger that he could win the republican nomination. And okay,whilst the french stepped back from the abyss by rejecting Le Pen, there is always a danger something could happen and he might beat Clinton.
The thought of an out of control Trump heading the free world is terrifying. Let's hope that a more rational contender emerges. However I have to accept that in a democracy the decision is one for the Americans to take and really not the business of a Brit.

Yes, democracy lets the less educated vote as well as the educated. It appears Trump has great support from old, less-educated males whose jobs have been sent abroad. I am not a U.S, resident or citizen so it scares me they might even elect him - it is as you say terrifying.

BUT remember Hitler got elected as he had solved the hyperinflation problems of 1932-33 but he should have faced uprisings when he put in the first laws against Jews but nobody protested. Trump is like Hitler in many ways - he believes in a superior race/religion. I can see Trump getting into a World War III.

You're sure they were actually guilty as charged. I'm not sure if they are amongst the dead but two of the accused were seventeen and were condemned for attending a pro democracy demonstration called by his uncle. And the uncle, according to the press over here, was a moderate Shiite cleric opposed to some of the wqhabi excesses.
So not ideal candidates for judicial murder methinks.

Most of this is religious. If we could do away with religious extremists, the world would be so much better place.

Most of this is religious. If we could do away with religious extremists, the world would be so much better place.

Amen to that

Trump doesn't care about Muslims,nor Mexicans,he is concerns about Americans and the usa
What a awfull thing 4 American president lol he has my vote.

Trump doesn't care about Muslims,nor Mexicans,he is concerns about Americans and the usa
What a awfull thing 4 American president lol he has my vote.

The impression we get over here is that all Trump cares for is himself. Look at the cafuffle over his golf resort in Scotland and his subsequent row with the Scottish administration and their then leader, Alex Salmond,and I hold no brief to defend Salmond.
Meanwhile we see Hilary Clinton as being devoted to public service and someone who will make a worthy leader of the western world. And she ,and her husband , is a known friend of Israel which is a positive for me.
You must vote as you see fit and if that is a vote for trump so be it. Damn it I have friends who voted for Corbyn as labour leader and whilst I doubt their sanityšŸ˜ it doesn't affect our friendship.

Back