Why Donald Trump have to die.......

And you?

xeJuQTP.jpg

1 your a fag
2 your not American
Sorry your worthless

awwww, quit lookin in the mirror and talking about yourself in such a negative way queer, and then drop dead while your at it> hahahah, u illiterate piece of shit, learn how to read bitch!!!!!!! lol hahahah
your a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bj: suck my cock bitch

why thank you for the compliment baby, fag through and through and PROUD OF IT!!!!!
and yet im better looking and still more of a MAN than u will ever be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you wanna meet up and find out you little bitch boy queer? I DARE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dont have the guts or the balls, hahahahahahaha

A non sequitur if ever I saw one.

Lindier, your perceptive comment has given me the clue!
As we know, Deathproof is not the brightest spark in the firmament, and he thinks we are cigarettes. Well, actually he thinks anything that is kind of long and cylindrical is a cigarette but we all have of those, (except the few female members, to whom I apologise) so whenever he sees a fag he puts the tip in his mouth and sucks - and whatever he gets it is not the nicotine 'hit' that he craves. No wonder he is so crotchety!
Actually of course he also craves that which he does get, but since he has joined a site called cutedeadguys in order to look at cutedeadguys and has spent all his time on cutedeadguys making attention-seeking posts about how he is not into cutedeadguys unlike everyone else on cutedeadguys who is diffeent and sick while he isn't, I don't think he is quite ready to come out about that yet.
Sorted :dancing:

DeathProof as the ultimate denier. I guess you may well have hit upon the truth. Question is will he?

DeathProof as the ultimate denier. I guess you may well have hit upon the truth. Question is will he?

he is nothing but a insecure pud whacking little bitch who need to go and drink some poison..

Lindier, your a sick fag,sorry guys I left out DP HAS ASKED 4 HIS MEMBERSHIP B DELETED MANY TIMES AND HOW CAN HE DO IT HOMSELF,SORRY NOT ONLY AM I SICKO DEAD GUY FUCKER BUT IM RETARDED
U like Fuck dead guys but your the normal person?lol ok

U like Fuck dead guys but your the normal person?lol ok

not only do u not no how to speak correctly, but apparently u cannot spell correctly either,,
go back to school bitch boy! i would just love to bring you to one of the beverly hills parties that i attend, youd be seen as the village idiot!!!!!!!!! lol :hard lol:

The world needs a man like TRUMP.. He doesn't strike me as homophobic unlike Putin and any Muslim leader, he doesn't strike me as a genocidal maniac like Hitler, Tony Blair and even Bush. I dont think given the leaders that we've elected in recent decades that we have a right to pre judge anyone and should give him a chance.

This wall is what I want to see because it shows that Trump cares more about his own than the woes of the world and the fact of the matter is... CHARITY begins at home. People basque in their own ignorance that we live in this free world where everyone has all these rights... People feel like second class citizens in their own countries and their homeless are ignored and left to die whilst the media is fully focused on Syrian men of fighting age viciously rioting across Europe calling them harmless civilians/refugees fleeing war. People are getting sick of the bullshit and it's only going to get worse..

Brexit, Trump and now what? Frexit? the Italian version? The death of the EU? Or our own civil wars? World war 3 is most likely going to ensue if we carry on a hate campaign against Russia.

The left wing have created a destabilised world by imposing their "free world" narrative on people that want to dictate. They have removed ironfist dictators which needed to go but not factored in the possibility and fact that their replacement are far worse.. The likes of ISIS and their extreme islamic ideology. The left reap what they sow and deserve whatever Trump or whoever else throws at them. The world needs to change and this liberal attitude needs to die.. The world was fine before liberals imposed their views on the world.

Back