Free Foot Fetish Preview

todd00009

Forum Veteran
Hard to believe this video is 10 years old - if you like GUY's FEET, it's still pretty HOT!
COMIC RUSE was the first EPIC foot fetish video with an actual story every produced!

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Guerilla Thrilla's COMIC RUSE, we are releasing the full UNCUT film for the first time as a Digital Download.
Enjoy the preview!

You can purchase the uncut original COMIC RUSE movie here:
www.gumroad.com/thrpro

to bad its bitches, would have been alot better if it was dudes doing it to dudes...............

I bought this dvd years ago and have most of their stuff ... But ... they have always pissed me off with the camera work. It is supposed to be about guys feet, right?, so you would think that they would actually show them. Hardly .. They move the camera around the feet so fast you can't even get a good freeze frame, in most cases. There were a few good shots in all the videos, but it was very frustrating.

Also HOT SOLES at beginning at 4:14 - soles struggling twitching and then going all relaxed...Todd should post some stills of that guy's soles...they are also PERFECT

I've checked the site out, however I can only see that the downloads for comic ruse I are out. will comic ruse II be coming out soon?

Back