Is Cristiano Ronaldo gay? - or Not?

jon_b

Forum Elite
Not new to controversy - newspapers are picking up and reporting MORE rumors of a gay relationship
between the super rich Ronaldo and his close 'bud' Moroccan-Dutch professional kickboxer Badr Har,
Including 2/3 flights a week in his Cristiano's private jet to be with his friend in Morocco.

The first few photos show pics of Cristiano with his friend Badr.

One photograph was accompanied by a caption saying: 'Just married. Hahahaha'
Another photograph of the two athletes together was captioned: 'Having a great day with my bro @Cristiano'

The rest of the photos show older pics of Cristiano lifted from my personal database.

So have a look at these photos - and tell me what you think - are these 'bros' - gay or nay????

Last edited:
Well, with his short fuse and hard fists, I for one wouldn't call Badr gay to his face :nasty pc:.

Nice bods though, if they are lovers: they can hardly get their hands on tastier manmeat.

I say "nay" to the gay rumors. Both are very hot. However, the newspapers are going to have to dig up more evidence than this.
A guy holding his best buddy by the pool - while girlfriends look on cheerfully? Not exactly scandalous.

I'm confused as to who's who in these images, but I am convinced they are both totally homosexual. One of them has a very big dick, and is always grabbing at it. That's a bad habit for anyone in the public eye.

Who knows .. It's their business. But I can say that if they are in a relationship - good for them - they both got a hot dude.

Who knows .. It's their business. But I can say that if they are in a relationship - good for them - they both got a hot dude.

laserdude, your attitude is a good one - does it matter? Why society worships sports stars I will never fully understand. They get paid far more than someone who works 8 to 12 years to become an MD or Ph.D. and who contributes more to the future of society?

laserdude, your attitude is a good one - does it matter? Why society worships sports stars I will never fully understand. They get paid far more than someone who works 8 to 12 years to become an MD or Ph.D. and who contributes more to the future of society?

:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:

Straight or gay, who cares? He's just so sexy and pretty and an exhibitionist. Great to look at.

I think Football needs to get with the times.. It's hardly a "MAN'S" sport anyway with them crying like little schoolgirls when they get tackled. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me as I found him quite femme but regardless whether he is or not it really isn't an issue in 2015. If macho looking rugby player Gareth Thomas can come out then im sure some namby pamby footballer can. The sport itself needs to get with the times. I can only think of one footballer that has declared his sexuality.. Thomas Hiltzlsperger former Aston Villa player of about 10 years ago

The former British footballer Justin fashanu came out in the late nineties towards the end of his career although he was known as gay to many of his teammates. After retiring he lived in the USA. Unfortunately an American alleged male rape. The kid was seventeen.
Fashanu who fled from an arrest warrant was concerned that he would not get a fair trial were he to be extradited due to his homosexuality and also the fact that he was black and committed suicide. His suicide note claimed that the sex was consensual.

The grabbing at his genitals does not indicate anything. Some people wish but it is his own business.

I think everyone is a little gay.

I don't agree. While there are many who can be both homo and hetero, there are many who are strictly one or the other. In my case, there are no circumstances, short of torture.............oops, I may have just contradicted my point. Seriously, though, there are absolutely no circumstances where I could have sex with a woman. None.

Back