what do you think about turks?

Mustached Turk bears are fucking hot, but your government of conservative fanatics is just shit.

I often wonder if Erdogan is a closet supporter of Isis as an alternative to the Kurds in Iraq and Syria who want a homeland they can call their own. Something which might encourage the Turkish kurds to seek greater autonomy.
Nothing wrong with the Turks, just their current leadership. And heaven forbid they should ever be allowed to join the European community when most of their territory is in Asia.

Last edited:
turk men are some of the sexiest masculine handsome men on the planet and i would fuck all their soles totally raw!:rude_footfetish::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

Turkey is the sick man of Europe.....and Always will be.
The Turks killed millions of Armenians. Hitler looked at this genocide and deduced he could kill Jews in the same fashion.
The Turks killed tens of thousands of Kurds.
The Turks invaded Cyprus and divided the island in two. The filthy Muslim side and the beautiful pastoral Greek side.
So, Fuck Erdogan, Fuck Turkey and Fuck you StuRedman!

Last edited:
I've never been to Turkey, but I would love to visit it someday. I imagine that Turks are just like any other group of people: some good, some bad, some stupid, some smart.

They look nice!! Totally wanting a Turkish man as my next victim :load: :load: :load:

all turk mens feet need my sperm all over their soles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore Zeki Müren, his beautiful voice and his wonderfully inspired performances of songs.

zeki-muren--stage-presence-left.jpg

Last edited:
Back