What would you do to a hitch hiker you ve drugged up.

wortless alive

Forum Newcomer
You and your buddy driving along and seeing me there hitching a lift.Both of you look at each other knowing that you both want a bit of fun with a bitch.The card stops I accept the lift and we drive off wiuth me accepting a drink from you unbeknown to me that the drink has been spiked.Within minutes I have no control and one still driving the other guy knocking me about ripping at my clothes and choking me on his cock not stopping until I ve swallowed his full load.On reaching the location being very isolated I m dragged out of the car hands tied not knowing what s happening to me.I see the driver dropping his pants whilst the the other guy squats over me raising and gripping my legs ready for the driver to force his cock deepinside me and once fucking the first guy squats on my face suffocating me - not moving making sure I suffocate under his weight.Both off you enjoy me struggling whilst being fucked and enjoy my body going from trembling shaking trying to push you off me to a lifeless lump still being fucked until the driver fully satisfied.On finishing would you leave me there lifeless or add insult to injury cut me up into pieces or knife insults into my body like this is one Dead Bitch.

hot day and driving down a country lane.. no traffic and seeing a shirtless Muscle teen about 19 hoping for a lift to town. sweating meaty pecs, 6 pack and perfect V cut.I'd have choloform for this very occassion as soon as he attempts to put his belt on ram it into his face holding his head until he stops moving.. Id have handuffs for his legs and wrists and driving him to a wooded area where I'd rape him.. pulling out a knife and carving open his musclely abs forcing my hand in to rip out his strong beating heart as he cries and struggles. i'd have a shovel in my boot and would bury him deep enough. I would have took pictures of him before and after i removed his heart for my pleasure.. I would leave knowing id not be seen nor him and be eating his heart for dinner

Back