Model Russian soldier kills himself naked with hand grenade while fucking his wife

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
hLoKD9H.jpg

Perfect couple: Nikita and Oksana both died naked inside Toyota RAV4 while having sex.

A former FSB agent, athlete and model blew himself up with hand grenade inside a white Toyota RAV4 while fucking his beautiful wife yesterday in the Russian city of Novosibirsk.

Police first thought it was an assasination on his wife Oksana Bobrovskaya, 30 an MP from Putin's United Russia party.

After initial confusion both corpses were pulled naked from the car and it became clear to investigators the couple were having sex when the explosion happened.

CdGhtR7.jpg

Model wife: Oksana, 30 was a MP from Putin's United Russia party

A hand grenade was found near the bodies and friends and relatives told police former soldier Nikita Bobrovsky suspected his wife of having an affair with a wealthy man and heard them arguing shortly before the blast.

vvH2ggs.jpg

Naked dead guy: Nikita's corpse lay on the snow for hours with cock exposed while police officers laughed at corpses

The couple leave behind their 4-year-old daughter who was orphaned by the tragedy.

Autopsy today confirmed the couple enagaged in sexual activity before death. Dude had beautiful big feet.

Yes, Nikita recenltly lost his job and finding out his model wife was fucking a wealthy older man really drove him to suicide. Friends said he was super athletic as visible in pics above.

He was so fit his corpse looks female. Amazing feet.

There is a video of the guy being examined then lifted stark naked with his dead cock flopping around. We don't have the video but I watched it on YouTube.

Damn.

Yes. One of the most amazing cases we've posted on the site so far. Please Russia members help with search for video.

There was uncensored video where they lift him naked, one of the craziest vids I've ever seen but they quickly pulled it.

Insane shit.

Developing story.

Story is making headliness across Russia with titles like "Explosive Love". Funerals arranged for Nov 28.

More pics:

Hey, I'm all for the explosive orgasm, but this is a little extreme. He could have picked better sex toys that would stimulate, but not (necessarily) kill.

That said, this is the ultimate in revenge sex....

He was VERY good looking. Maybe it's just my sexual orientation, but his wife doesn't impress me as anything special. How did his body manage to survive a hand grenade explosion in such good condition?

Yes, he was super narrow at the waist.

[h=1]This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service.[/h]

You rock man best post tonight!

Wild stuff.

Thanks for finding I've been looking for this video all day.

:bow:

Back