Model Russian soldier kills himself naked with hand grenade while fucking his wife

Child growing up with weapons

wfp9Dnc.jpg

Former FSB daddy kept big weapons and grenades at his home and had no problem showing them to his daughter.

He was VERY good looking. Maybe it's just my sexual orientation, but his wife doesn't impress me as anything special. How did his body manage to survive a hand grenade explosion in such good condition?

I was wondering about it too.....

He should have hanged himself instead of destroying his beautiful body ... CDG community would very much love to take care of his remain after his death :)

Yeah, but you are still king of CDGs. I am turning into just a boring news reporter.

The night when news broke about the attacks in Paris was one of the most intense in CDG history, we started getting crazy traffic and updates were posted nearly every second.

I just went and checked out the home page stats. It looks like, busy as the Paris massacre made things here at CDG, the users on site at one time didn't surpass those on September 05, 2014 (I forget what happened on that date).

Nothing major or interesting, a link to a dead girl was posted on a Chinese forum and traffic peaked but only for a few hours.

In recent weeks overall traffic is well above average as there were so many deadly events to cover. And of course a lot our members are contributing their own excluisve stuff which we highly appreciate and encourage.

Great looking guy. What a waste . And the poor child orphaned . Hope she has family to look after her

at least he got to spread his good genes before passing away. its such a waste if a hot guy or a hot girl died without passing his/her genes.

at least he got to spread his good genes before passing away. its such a waste if a hot guy or a hot girl died without passing his/her genes.

I agree. He was better looking than her but that is always in the eye of the viewer.

Back