THIS IS WHAT KIDS NOWADAYS DOES WHEN NOT HAPPY WITH christmas PRESENT

dude wtf is wrong with you??
that's a fucking child!

this site is pretty much fucked up as it is, and you bring this shit into it?
Jesus Christ.

I'm pretty much against all forms of censorship but I think that I would make an exception where the images of those clearly beyond the age of consent are used for erotic purposes. To be that is verging on the edge of paediophilea and is clearly unacceptable.
It would. be interesting to have th views of other posters on this and whether they consider that guidelines might be set.

I do not believe in pedophilia. If the picture is from a news item, I see it as being OK but if it is staged or not from the news I would censor it as I also believe news is news wherever it happens.

The guideline as I understand it is that underage images are acceptable provided that NO sexual comment is made, since that transforms it from a news item which is OK into a paedophile image which is definitely not OK. After all, the mainstream media used the pics of that drowned Syrian kid to make a very powerful humanitarian point and I think they were right to do that.
So technically this is probably legal and within the site rules, but I feel very uncomfortable about it and would prefer that it is removed.
And anyone who does make a sexual comment about it is putting themselves at risk.

Yes, that is correct. We closely monitor comments and will ban users who post sexual comments on underage victims.

Hell, I don't even look at kids. Not interested, women either, plus with kids its just plain horrible.

Yes, that is correct. We closely monitor comments and will ban users who post sexual comments on underage victims.

It is unfortunate that this incident happened, Maybe it had to do with several things that caused this family member to commit suicide, not just Christmas? I hope this family seeks some sort of mental health counseling, so this does not ever happen to another family member again.

PS: I carefully tried to word this post very approately, if MeatPie, needs to edit/remove it, he is more than welcome to.

Last edited:
hi admnin could you plz delete this post for me , and sorry who those felt offended

Back