Handsome Policia Morto

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Gun was found in Officer Murilo Strobel's hand. Was it suicide or murder:question mark:

Beautiful suicide, thanks for posting. Here are some more pics I found:

He was a leftie, I assume. Nice body -- wonder if the jeans will be sold on eBay?

Do you see the similarity between Murilo and the embryonic face in figure C of the drawing below?

F4.large.jpg

Also, the suicide vehicle has probably already been cleaned and sold at some used car lot, to an unsuspecting customer.

Good looking guy. Nice chest too. Apparently, he just didn't like Fords.... should have gotten the Toyota. DAMN!

If he was right-handed: definitely murder :aha:.
Forensics should be able to ascertain gun powder residue on the hand.....but more to the point, the hand is perfectly positioned with the gun still gripped. I would think the gun would fall out of his hand after the shot and fallen somewhere down by the gas pedal. Scene looks too staged. Also, why would he shoot his own face off? He would shoot at the temple or in the mouth

...why would he shoot his own face off? He would shoot at the temple or in the mouth

Where exactly did the bullet enter? I had thought it was a barrel-in-the-mouth shot until I saw your comment. I can't figure out what happened.

Where exactly did the bullet enter? I had thought it was a barrel-in-the-mouth shot until I saw your comment. I can't figure out what happened.
Not sure either. The news said it was suicide because the car doors were locked. My theory is that if he put the gun in his mouth, the bullet would have exited at the back of his head. Instead, you see the front part of his handsome face blown away. I hope he wasn't despondent over some vacuous female

Not sure either. The news said it was suicide because the car doors were locked. My theory is that if he put the gun in his mouth, the bullet would have exited at the back of his head. Instead, you see the front part of his handsome face blown away. I hope he wasn't despondent over some vacuous female

I go back to the Ford, if it was suicide. I rented a Lincoln once, and by the end of the week, nearly shot myself. Awful cars.

Anywho, the doors being locked is interesting. To cover up a murder and make it look like suicide, someone could have locked the car afterwards, but most cars don't allow that if the remote is in the car. Would be interesting to see if they found it or not.

But you are correct, normally, when someone "eats a gun," the bullet either exits the top of head (pointed up), or sometimes the back (pointed toward back). The front of the face is usually unharmed. I'd want to investigate more. Perhaps more clues could be found with a very thorough, private investigation of the body.... :cute wink:

.......I'd want to investigate more. Perhaps more clues could be found with a very thorough, private investigation of the body.... :cute wink:
Yes, cavity search included

I often wonder about cops that off themselves. I tend to believe that they were involved in dirty business and the law was about to catch up with them.

Back