USA Federal Minium Wage bickering:

Unemployment is massive here especially among young people. Nearly two million left the country to settle in Britain, France and Germnay, more on the way. Many went to Spain but now returned because of 20% unemployment there as well.

Thank You, I did not know that. I thought Bulgaria is thought as a tourist destination like the CZ is, cheap to live and very cheap to visit?

Yeah, we have a lot of tourists from Syria. If you come here you will see thousands of refugees, including children who lost their parents in Syria.

Some young Syrians were found frozen to death in the mountains nearby where CDG sever is located.

Yeah, we have a lot of tourists from Syria. If you come here you will see thousands of refugees, including children who lost their parents in Syria.

Some young Syrians were found frozen to death in the mountains nearby where CDG sever is located.

I hope the server does not freeze to death in those bulgarian winters, It would be so sad if our happy little site went offline for even one second.

How did they freeze to death?, I am sorry I am just shocked when you said that. How old were the young Syrians?

25-30 yo. They were trying to cross mountains but got lost.

Sad. Maybe those who try to block asylum seekers will see the terrible risks people take to try and find refuge in Europe.

People often see greener pastures and don't always find them. Canada acepts about 1 immigrant for every hundred residents every year.

People often see greener pastures and don't always find them. Canada acepts about 1 immigrant for every hundred residents every year.

If I am correct that is 10 immigrants per 1,000 residents?, ect.

Back