Have you ever drugged guys with diazepam(Valium) or alprazolam(Xanax)?

gaysitejoin

Forum Regular
By chance, I got some diazepams and alprazolams. Is there anyone who drugged guys with those drugs?
I want to make them passed out then touch his body including dick, strip him off, suck his dick and take some pics of him. Does anyone know whether these drugs are working and if so, how much should I put it in his drinks and how long does its effect go?
I hope to hear your experiences with these drugs. Thanks!!!

I know that Xanax can make you sleepy, and at one time I took a whopping 2mg Xanax "bar", but it made me high. It certainly didn't knock me out.

Valium (or Ambien) is more likely knock a person out. Not sure about dosages. I'd stay on the safe side and find what a standard prescribed dosage is.

You may be disappointed with a guy knocked out, however. His penis will be limp and in most cases not likely to be aroused.

Interesting, I always thought a few OTC meds like simply sleep/unisom/zzz quill, will put a guy out good, if you crush enough tablets to put in his drink.

I've used Unisom once before on one of my friends, but sadly he did not KO. What I usually do is take a small needle, pop the pill and drain the liquid out and into a small bottle just so I have an easier time drugging his drink. Haven't been too successful with using it since the only way for it to work is if they finish their drink. Luckily they don't taste anything out of the ordinary, but I have a heavy hand so the drinks come out too strong and they end up not finishing it. I get them a little woozy but that's as far as I get. Or if I do end up getting them KO'd, its not like a deep sleep like I was expecting and they still toss and turn if I touch them. They're an odd bunch since they don't really drink that much to begin with. If the pills being mixed in alcohol doesn't do the trick, would mixing it in with a soft drink work?

to numb an adult it takes some types of medicine together a 4 types oh yes your prince will sleep

I've used both xanax and ambien. Both put the guy in a deep sleep. Deep enough to do a lot but not entirely unwakeable. Your mileage will vary depending on the guy, how much you give him and how drunk he is when he takes it. I think ambien is better for several reasons.

I've used both xanax and ambien. Both put the guy in a deep sleep. Deep enough to do a lot but not entirely unwakeable. Your mileage will vary depending on the guy, how much you give him and how drunk he is when he takes it. I think ambien is better for several reasons.

Cool, do you have yahoo or Skype sleep feet?? I want to find out if you did something privately.

Guys, SleepFeet is a very cool guy to talk to. He will fit in with our board fine. He shares alot of ideas that we have.

sounds hot man...that's my main fetish is playing with a passed out dudes feet! never had the balls though to drug a guy

jus curious what is the several reasons you think ambien is better?

I've done it once and it was very hot. He passed out almost immediately after the Xanax hit and I had fun for a couple hours. It was my first experience drugging somebody and it was great :)

I've done it once and it was very hot. He passed out almost immediately after the Xanax hit and I had fun for a couple hours. It was my first experience drugging somebody and it was great :)

This is scary, your extremely close to where I live. I am in Charleston,SC. Do you have yahoo or skype by chance?

Welcome to board. Please IM me privately, would love to hear more about this.

Last edited:
Easier to mix in with a drink, smaller pills and shorter half life (so less next day grogginess).

Makes sense, so the guy will wake up and just have a hangover. But not be so groggy right?

how i do it

i've always found the sleeping pills to have a rather bitter taste to them, so i never attempted to mix them with drinks or such.
however crushed to powder, mixed with water and inserted anally , will do the trick , at least it did in my case, and depending on what you mix and how much you mix it, the sleeping KO result will be quite fast.

Diazepam, Dormicum, Stilnox, Imovane

make sure to apply a numbing gel / lubricant if you're going to play and or fuck his asshole , but i did find that it tends to get very loose and yourself, dont feel much because the anal muscles,the anus, the sphincter are all very relaxed.

as for the next day, have a smoothie or a vitamin booster at hand , and he'll recuperate in no time but, you still get the side effects as partial amnesia & drowsiness and so on

i've always found the sleeping pills to have a rather bitter taste to them, so i never attempted to mix them with drinks or such.
however crushed to powder, mixed with water and inserted anally , will do the trick , at least it did in my case, and depending on what you mix and how much you mix it, the sleeping KO result will be quite fast.

Diazepam, Dormicum, Stilnox, Imovane

make sure to apply a numbing gel / lubricant if you're going to play and or fuck his asshole , but i did find that it tends to get very loose and yourself, dont feel much because the anal muscles,the anus, the sphincter are all very relaxed.

as for the next day, have a smoothie or a vitamin booster at hand , and he'll recuperate in no time but, you still get the side effects as partial amnesia & drowsiness and so on

Just sent you a PM fuckedinsleep. Did you get it?

Back