Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I want them in the dead soldiers thread. He is from a Bulgarian dating site, I left him a message saying he is a fucking hottie. Dude is 25, from Sofia 177 cm, 76 kilos - would look perfect on a slab.

He shure does look like something to gout and get killed daid by enemies soldiers!!!

If he does croak....let us see da DEATH pics of him!!

fantastic dude in my opinion, I am dying to have a partner like him play dead for me and then die in car wreck and I pull him out.

Why are some guys so beautiful mate, and others look like shit?

life's just not fair.

oh Angel Lust, I love him too, he is absolutely beautiful.

How can some guys be so hot? I would love to see him dead for real, that would be the hottest thing ever

fucking morticans who autopsy dudes like him :( maybe he will end up like in the AV vid?

FUCKK!!!!!!!!

I agree He'd be so hot dead on a slab getting opened up. So sad if he ends up KIA but not if we get to see his corpse. It totally would be the hottest thing ever.

Not likely because as soon as they said Obama is gonna be president our gov announced we are pulling out from Iraq.

I want them in the dead soldiers thread. He is from a Bulgarian dating site, I left him a message saying he is a fucking hottie. Dude is 25, from Sofia 177 cm, 76 kilos - would look perfect on a slab.

Talking about bulgarian soldiers, once(yeah it was about 7 years ago) I chat with a bulgarian soldier too when I was still in gayromeo dating site. His impression was too friendly, he gave me his number, and told me that if I lost in Europe his house would be open for me and just need to call him (although I tried to send sms but didn't work, the operator here, in my country were suck!). He promised me to cook mousaka for me(I just read it several time ago, and got idea what it was). And funny, his status information was bisexual man. So is that steretypical bulgarian gay and bisexual men ? If they were such friendly, even much into something romantic and adventourous, I wonder is there still some LGBT who are into necrogay, S/M, Leather and so on?-- Must be hard to find !

Back