Mohammed Emwazi aka "Jihadi John" killed by drone strike in Raqqa on Friday 13

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Mohammed Emwazi aka "Jihadi John" killed by drone strike in Raqqa on Friday 13

N57G2oC.jpg

Mohammed at 15 in the playground of Qunitin Kynaston Academy in North London, May 2004

Truly bad luck on Friday 13 for the world's most notorious ISIS executioner - 27-year-old Mohammed Emwazi is now a confirmed cdg after US drone in Raqqa, Syria.

I hope pictures become available, although I would have liked to see a video of him getting his head cut off.

Some sources say his body was evaporated in the explosion. Others say his body is currently in morgue in Raqqa.

Whatever happened to his corpse at least a truly evil man is no more. Hope he is in hell!

It took a long time to confirm that they did get him. They knew he was in the vehicle they obliterated. I agree he must have been blown up into tiny pieces and may have to be identified by DNA if possible.

truly a piece of sub human filth and shit, and ugly does not even describe this mother fucker..........
would love to have had the chance to slice off his soles as he watched.........

It would have been nice to capture him and try him for his crimes and watch him rot in prison until he is executed. Make him pay psychologically for his crimes.

I agree and I'm not normally a fan of extra judicial,killing. However on a practical,basis the chances of extraditing him from his Isis buddies was fairly slim. At least this way there's one less scum bag polluting the earth.

Back