If a white straight guy has not seen this he has seen nothing

Hakas

Forum Regular
If a white straight guy has not seen this he has seen nothing. Real shit, a picture speaks a thousand words.
http://whitesissy.com/every-white-womans-desire/
RIP white race
The white race has always been weaker than the races from Africa, so its extinction is not a bad thing , it’s just natural order. But while helping to eradicate this inferior race, Blacks and Arabs living in Europe, can have great fun with whites.
The strong species have the duty to hunt, rape, use, enslave and eradicate the weak ones. It’s not about history, politics, revenge or justice, this is called evolution. And this is a perfectly ordinary thing.

Last edited:
I find it very interesting that you are trying to align yourself with the black race, Hakas. This validates my suspicion all along, and explains why you were so resistant to challenge any of my earlier posts.
You say "it's not about history, politics, revenge or justice, this is called evolution." Good to know.
While you are looking down at the white race, please realize that the black race looks down on Arabs. Next time, please be more careful who you choose to cozy up next to. You see - in listing all of the things that "it's not about...", you forgot to mention religion.

I think you are going to find that a lot of us "whites" are going to be a little bit difficult for you arabs to exterminate. Me and my AR15 have a serious problem with that. Unfortunately our ancestors in the UK have allowed the secret Jew control government to take their rifles and arms. Otherwise you would be in big trouble. None the less the white racial awakening is happening once again. Slowly but surely, we are regaining strength, I and millions of us are either training in actual combat or hitting the local gym be for the fireing range. Each day becoming stronger, consuming organic meats and vegetables and forgoing the Jew fast food poison. Whites are war masters, who have dominated you kind throughout history. At a cellular level we hear and feel the drum of war, and the genetic switch is flipping, our Nordic blood beating through our veins. With an insatiable yearning for nigger blood.

Welcome to the board "IWILLBEATYOUUP" Excellant reply to his post.

I was just being dramatic, giving the people what they want to hear. People love hate, and violence, especially the person whose post inspired that reply. I in no way shape or form advocate violence, or hatred, and am actually opposed to this kind of action. However I feel that freedom of speech is the best right in the world, and therefore actually am tolerant of Hakas, and his stupid opinions, which was no less stupid than my reply. The entire content of the forum is pretty unsettling. However I find the discussions facinating in the most bizarre way. I have read many posts on this forum, and am convinced that the world would be a better place without 90% of the subscribers on here. However in some way just the fact that this exists is kind of a testament to the greatness of freedom of expression. Tolerance is important ladies and gentlemen.

I'm not sure what to make of the reply posts by Iwillbeatyouup. If it is written as as sarcastic or satirical response to,Hakas then I guess there may be some point to it and perhaps he is an acceptable human being.
What concerns me is the explicit anti semitism contained within the post. I'm not certain that racism can ever be a fit subject for humour when many people may take what is said seriously. Hakas himself has indulge in such so called humour in his,praise of hitler. I don't think we should be emulating him in any way.
But what is most disappointing is the unthinking response in support by Jbarn. He has written many thoughtful comments in the past, it is disappointing to see him praise the anti Semitic so called Jewish conspiracy comment.
I think wenshouldmask him to,express precisely and unequivocally where he stands on this issue if h is to retain any respect from those of us of a more liberal inclination.

Holy shit! You are messed up in the head. Let me put this into perspective. You are on a site that is dedicated to necrophilia and the viewing of dead male corpses for the purpose of sexual gratification and you are worried about anti-Semitic comments. I am pretty sure you would hang in jeruselm for anything you have posted on this site. The last of your worries is antisemitism. You should be worried about anti-necroism.

And holy shit who are YOU to judge who is an exceptable human being or not. Apparently thinking you are liberal gives you the right to masturbate to dead bodies and other depravity, all rejected by western society, yet stand on moral high ground in the realm of western society. I am sorry but you are literally insane! Literally, Webster's dictionary definition. I mean if you are going to be a necrophiliac then thats fine as long as you don't get caught actually in the process of trying to screw a corpse. But do you really think you should be judging other people. Regardless if you think I was being sarcastic or not. Take a look at that. Does being liberal allow you to decide who is acceptable?

Interesting response. First I find antisemitism or racism of any kind totally unacceptable, that is my privilege and I shall continue to post on the subject as often as I think fit. I appreciate that I may not change any minds but I shall try to do,so, that is my privilege.
Second there is a great difference be ten the fantasies expressed on site and the realities of the world. As it happens I don't go for the pictures of actual,death preferring the stories, the cartoons, the debates and the manips. But I do not condemn those who do,providing that no one is harmed in the creation of the pictures. I work on the assumption that no noe is harmed expressly for the purposes of this site,mere I wrong my voice would be raise in criticism as loudly as the next man.
Third and as a matter of fact Israel, unlike most of the Middle East, does not have capital punishment. I realise that an exception was made for eichmann but given what he did you might consider that an acceptable exception
Im sorry that you found my post unacceptable and clearlynyounwill accept that I disagree with yours. However the advantage of this site is that it enables various opinions to be expressed openly and honestly. It may well be that we will cross swords again. Let us both be grateful that we have an opportunity to do,so.

I don't think anyone owes you a response to see where they stand unequivocally! Also I don't think anyone cares. Jbarn25's personal beliefs and ideas are of no concern to you, and you are not going to invoke the power of collectivism (the oldest liberal trick in the book) to try to guilt anyone into admitting or saying anything. We have the 4th and 5th amendments in the USA, so if you want to read some real Anti-brittania masterpiece read the declaration of independence and the bill of rights you dick.

You say isreal has no capital punishment as their bombs rain down from above Palestinian villiages. Governments a funny way of using language, and collectivism to control your opinions all on levels. Go to isreal go to the wailing wall, where the Jews beat their heads against a 2 thousand year old stone wall that Jesus farted on after a long day of talking shit! Proclaim to these "chosen people" that you are a gay necro. And at your funeral when your looking up at your own ass from Hell remember that you said Israelis have no capital punishment.

How can you still be liberal, as a succession of liberal plagues since Thatcher have literally destroyed your country. The kingdom and home to a great society of learned white people has been completely invaded by Arabs. The siege of Vienna a few hundred years ago, aimed to keep them out. It looks like Vienna finally fell. Your screwed. Get ready for car bombs and suicide attacks.

First I accept your apology.
Second I believe that every country has a right to defend itself and its citizens. Had the Arabs accepted the right of israel to peacefully exist in 1948 and thereafter there would have been no need for bombs. And remember that the destruction in Gaza was as a result of the bombs on sedorat. Israel following your arguments on rationalism over liberalism.
There are people of intolerance in all races and states and to proclaim homosexuality at the western wall of the temple might well be q step too far. But how many Arab states would tolerate gay culture to the extent of having a gay pride march in their largest city even if it was disrupted but a murderous bigot. And how many states would permit a permanent fifth column of opposition even to the extent of allowing full,proportional representation in parliament to their Arab citizens.
As for jbarns comments the guy has shown an opposition to racism in the past. I felt that this post was inconsistent with that and was interested to have his response. Upon reflection I accept that it might have been better to have posted a private message and for that I apologise. But for challenging his views no.

How can you still be liberal, as a succession of liberal plagues since Thatcher have literally destroyed your country. The kingdom and home to a great society of learned white people has been completely invaded by Arabs. The siege of Vienna a few hundred years ago, aimed to keep them out. It looks like Vienna finally fell. Your screwed. Get ready for car bombs and suicide attacks.

Thatcher! Arguably the worst prime minister of the last fifty years. A woman who tried to run the country as though we were a corner shop and who sold off some of our great nationalised industries for ideological reasons. A woman who wasted the North Sea oil by increasing unemployment and who destroyed the mines because she never forgave them for destroying the Tory government of 1970-1974.
But on your substantive point yes the u.k. Is changing. We are no longer a wasp culture but have lots of Asian citizens who for the most part have enriched and benefitted our country. In particular I think of the Kenyan and Ugandan Asians expelled in the sixties and granted asylum over here. Yes some of the recent arrivals may not yet accept our liberal culture and, far worse, some of their children are being indoctrinated by extremists, but hopefully time may resolve this problem. And I'm a little surprised an American, an inhabitant of the most racially diverse society in the world, objects so much to immigration. After all your true indigenous population would still be running round with loin clothes and bows and arrows had it not been for the European colonisation of the sixteenth and seventeenth century.

Welcome to the board "IWILLBEATYOUUP" Excellant reply to his post.

I REDACT THIS COMMENT COMPLETELY. I REGRET POSTING IT AND I AM SORRY IF IT OFFENDED ANYONE, THANKS.

Oh my God..... even Hakas is sorry by now that he created this thread.
I am sorry for posting on this thread. Period.
IwillbeatMYSELFup!!!!

Back