Chinese guy steals white girls from jealous white men

Hakas

Forum Regular

I just saw a beautiful video with interracial marriages and beautiful children! This is exactly how the world should be - people falling in love without being preoccupied with race, religion, or culture. Nobody is "stealing" white women. These women have found loving partners. Why would any intelligent white man be jealous of a woman who has found a mate? White men are not jealous of a white woman who marries another white man, so why would he be jealous of a Chinese man who marries a white woman?
I want you to explain to me why interracial marriage is a problem for you. Do you feel that people should marry only within their race?

THANK YOU REMO135, GOOD COMMENT AND YOUR RIGHT.

HAKAS, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH, IF YOUR REALLY IN THE UAE AS YOU CLAIM, SPEAK IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE WHICH IS ARABIC, INSTEAD OF YOUR SHITTY BROKEN ENGLISH, YOU FUCKING TROLL.

Hi mate.
There are many things I would criticise Hakas for but I think it is a little unfair to criticise him for poor English.. Clearly English is not his first language and he is competant enough in it to make his points understood. Besides the site rules suggest that English is the language of choice and he could be in breach were he to post in Arabic.
I appreciate the advantage of no one understanding what he writes but I don't think that would really be fair.
So on this occasion I think you are wrong in your comments although I fully understand why you have made them

Actually its good to interbreed. Just like dogs. You get one that is too inbred and it will have health problems. How many rednecks are there in the Christian South USA with no teeth? Cross breeding introduces some new genes.

I just saw a beautiful video with interracial marriages and beautiful children! This is exactly how the world should be - people falling in love without being preoccupied with race, religion, or culture. Nobody is "stealing" white women. These women have found loving partners. Why would any intelligent white man be jealous of a woman who has found a mate? White men are not jealous of a white woman who marries another white man, so why would he be jealous of a Chinese man who marries a white woman?
I want you to explain to me why interracial marriage is a problem for you. Do you feel that people should marry
only within their race?

I would agree fully with the point made by Remo. A very close friend who happens to be white married a Muslim man. A few weeks ago they celebrated their ruby wedding. They have two children, one married a white man, the other a black girl. Both marriages have produced children, both are happy. And the parents marriage is one of the strongest I know. And theirs is not the only successful interracial marriage of which I have knowledge.
Which rather negates the points Hakas is trying to make

Hi mate.
There are many things I would criticise Hakas for but I think it is a little unfair to criticise him for poor English.. Clearly English is not his first language and he is competant enough in it to make his points understood. Besides the site rules suggest that English is the language of choice and he could be in breach were he to post in Arabic.
I appreciate the advantage of no one understanding what he writes but I don't think that would really be fair.
So on this occasion I think you are wrong in your comments although I fully understand why you have made them

Sorry Linder, taking my anger out on hakas, is like a pressure relief valve for my emotions. I was saying if he is in the UAE he needs to speak his language and we can translate o here.

Don't worry mate. It's good that you feel so enraged about what Hakas said. And please don't feel the need to apologise to me. But much as though it pained me to do it I felt that on this one occasion your criticism was a little unfair. But clearly your heart is in the right place. And for that I admire you.

Actually its good to interbreed. Just like dogs. You get one that is too inbred and it will have health problems. How many rednecks are there in the Christian South USA with no teeth? Cross breeding introduces some new genes.

FIRST OFF THAT COMMENT IS VERY INSULTING, I LIVE IN THE SOUTH, I WAS BORN AND RASIED IN SOUTH CAROLINA, I AM NOT NO DAMM REDNECK. IN FACT I AM IN EXCELLANT HEALTH AND INTERBREADING CAUSES ALL SHORT OF GENETIC MUTATIONS AND MEDICALLY IS VERY UNWISE TO DO IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE.

jbarn... I do not interpret steveo1955's comment as a generalization. He is asking a hypothetical question about the number of toothless rednecks - not suggesting that all southerners ARE rednecks. Now, moving on to your comment about "interbreading" (interbreeding?) causing genetic mutations. Do you have any specific sources to support this statement? Especially from a medical standpoint. Please share a link or two. Thanks.

Like remo I think there is some truth in what steveo says. Looking at some of the royal families in history who tended to marry within themselves suggests a high proportion of genetically damages children. Again the Ptolemy dynasty in Egypt. Coming closer to home I had a distant relative who married his cousin. The child of the marriage, to use the derogatory term used at the time, was simple. An example of interbreeding gone wrong.
And, living in the United Kingdom there is a perception that there is a lot of bigotry in the Christian south. And that there has been a lot of interbreeding there. Okay it is a perception and certainly I can't back it by evidence. But that does not mean that everyone in the south is like that. Clearly there is much that is good there and many fine people. But please accept that the point made is a valid one

Come on white boys, start jerking off watching the video haha

LOOOL
tumblr_ntjf0p5all1tbbybwo1_500.jpg

Come on white boys, start jerking off watching the video haha

no thanks baby, I'd rather shoot my load down your throat and all over your wrinkly soles,

and to all the other readers, hakas is NOT in the UAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's right here in the good old USA!
I know EVERYTHING about him! lol
ive been a nosy little fucker and spent a few bucks doing so, but it was
worth it.........
should I cum and visit you hakas?
I know exactly where u are................
theres a method to my madness.....................................................................

no thanks baby, I'd rather shoot my load down your throat and all over your wrinkly soles,

and to all the other readers, hakas is NOT in the UAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's right here in the good old USA!
I know EVERYTHING about him! lol
ive been a nosy little fucker and spent a few bucks doing so, but it was
worth it.........
should I cum and visit you hakas?
I know exactly where u are................
theres a method to my madness.....................................................................

Thank You so much for hiring a Private Investigator to find the little troll. Yes, Rick it was worth it, yes I think making a house call to visit the little fucker would be nice. Guys, Rick will explain a method to his madness in due time. I am just happy to know he located the little troll and giving the troll what it deserves.

its very simple, I have massive connections and contacts all over and can find out ANYTHING.
he is a insecure little child ,

THIS IS NOW MY STANDARD RESPONSE TO HAKAS:

WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND WORK HAKAS, BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID. YOUR A SCARED WHITE CHILD WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT TROLL ON FORUMS LIKE OURS. BE VERY VERY AFRAID.

GUESS HAKAS, IS AFRAID OF US NOW, HAKAS IS A SISSY,SISSY,SISSY,SISSY,SISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

My partner is Asian and we have been together 11 years. i am twice his age and white.

Back