KID EXECUTED IN BRAZIL

I saw this video on another site that offered a little background info.
Apparently this "kid" is 25 years old, and has a history of being arrested for thievery and petty crimes. While it doesn't justify his murder, it may shed light as to WHY he was murdered.

They call that an execution, no torture, no making him beg for mercy?

I saw this video on another site that offered a little background info.
Apparently this "kid" is 25 years old, and has a history of being arrested for thievery and petty crimes. While it doesn't justify his murder, it may shed light as to WHY he was murdered.

I guess when you live in a country where the Police do NOTHING to protect people against constant theft and crime, its somewhat logical that people take matters into their own hands. Knowing that he was 25 and not 15 makes me feel somewhat better, but he was still scared. They could have done it more quickly to save him from the panic and agony if the multiple shots. Quick and clean is best.

I guess when you live in a country where the Police do NOTHING to protect people against constant theft and crime, its somewhat logical that people take matters into their own hands. Knowing that he was 25 and not 15 makes me feel somewhat better, but he was still scared. They could have done it more quickly to save him from the panic and agony if the multiple shots. Quick and clean is best.

Well, in the US, not only do the police do nothing, they actually murder innocent black youth.

Yeah, I can understand how people would become so frustrated with lawlessness that they'd resort to vigilantism, but the sadistic pleasure they take in it is disturbing. Who am I to be critical though?

Back