Hey, just looking for some fun near me. If you're an open minded guy near the Bay Area, CA, message me. I'll do whatever you want to you and/or me. I'm down for literally everything.

Hey, just looking for some fun near me. If you're an open minded guy near the Bay Area, CA, message me. I'll do whatever you want to you and/or me. I'm down for literally everything.

Great how old are you? Also if possible email me so we can chat more. I go to the Bay Area now and then.
I'm at
PUPPYNLUV2000@YAHOO.COM
Tell me more about what u are into and what you like

Hello. I'm from Ukraine. My fetishes: business suit, skinhead style biker style, tight fitting and wear. Military uniforms and shoes, sneakers, business dress shoes, socks, men's feet. I invite you to communicate all of whom are also interested in these topics.

Sounds gteat

oops -- pushed the wrong reply button. This was ment as an answer to Nebiros

Last edited:
here in fort Lauderdale florida - always interested in drugged passed out unconscious men but if someone local here has access like a mortician you have my attention...

Looking for people to talk roleplay/fantasy. I'm 25 and love to be done in by just about any method you please. Be great if someone was in the Missouri/Illinois/Kentucky/Tennessee area or surrounding but I'm not picky ;)

Hi there ! I'm fit muscle young man , and i like to be stab in the navel , then twist to dead , if u want to role play, just add my skype : chienbinhbatbai ( jack ng )

Need aggressor

I'm 22 and from the uk (midlands) and I'm submissive.

I'm looking to chat, role play, cam and maybe meet for fantasy.

I like choking, strangulation and drugging, but find many forms very interesting.

I'm into breathplay too, if anyone would like to help or chat about it online.

*If you are the right person, we can "talk" about a meeting that could go much "further"

Msg me.

What the hell...I'll give this a shot. I would love to do some "in person" role-play, with a fit dude in his twenties or thirties, who can host on weekends and lives in southern Minnesota.

My "victim" would probably be put in a chokehold and strangled until he was "dead." I would then strip him naked, "castrate" him, cut off his cock, gut him, chopped off his limbs and eat him.

Fucking (with a condom) would be hot and I'd love to be able to take pics and videos if my victim doesn't mind.

If interested, please send me a PM.

What the hell...I'll give this a shot. I would love to do some "in person" role-play, with a fit dude in his twenties or thirties, who can host on weekends and lives in southern Minnesota.

My "victim" would probably be put in a chokehold and strangled until he was "dead." I would then strip him naked, "castrate" him, cut off his cock, gut him, chopped off his limbs and eat him.

Fucking (with a condom) would be hot and I'd love to be able to take pics and videos if my victim doesn't mind.

If interested, please send me a PM.

If you are serious, mail me at jaopintomanuel@gmail.com
I am decided to do this.

Back