Have experience playing dead roleplay, come and make your dreams come true. Also for fat men who will visit Madrid and want an extraordinary hot experience

39 years old here looking for a mature man more old that me victim, for chat, msn, hot phantasys, roleplay, share pics, videos, experiences etc..

contact with me via email on my profile!!

gretings from spain

Looking for a killer UK preferable North West England to use me as their victim - male(s) and/or female(s) welcome and any scenario considered - mail me (see profile)

Hey guys, looking for anyone who wants to roleplay. We can do it over PMs or online messenger, or if there is anyone from SW Iowa, talk to me. My desires are simple; either I "kill" you or you "kill" me, then the killer has his way with the victim. Talk to me if you're interested.

KOTopGuy
If in SF Bay area get in contact with me. Would like to chat and potentially be your victim. Enjoy total surrender to a good Top/Sir/ Not into pain or torture. Really enjoy dark edge play and the more you turn me on and get me into the endorphin high head space the better I will respond to you. <veg>

Love fone jo with buddies into anything fucking nasty and twisted, roleplay, share experiences, desires 38, 6-0, 185, 8 cut NO FUCKING LIMITS - same name on gay.com and samsmith60606 on yahoo

Back