27yo from Aus here looking for Skype chat and potential can play with likeminded people.

Generally prefer to be the victim when chatting to people over 35, prefer being the dominant role for anyone under that. Into strangulation, drowning, feet, bondage and more.

PM me if you're interested :)

Hey looking for a guy to share playing dead pics with. Mainly laid out in a suit dead ready for a funeral.

Bi male college student here, 24 years old. Pretty new to the scene and I'm a perv. Live in Illinois, anyone care to enlighten me?

New too ! French (for real), speak english and love do rp or cam on skype, add me : hugusfr
19 yo, student

What the hell...I'll give this a shot. I would love to do some "in person" role-play, with a fit dude in his twenties or thirties, who can host on weekends and lives in southern Minnesota.

My "victim" would probably be put in a chokehold and strangled until he was "dead." I would then strip him naked, "castrate" him, cut off his cock, gut him, chopped off his limbs and eat him.

Fucking (with a condom) would be hot and I'd love to be able to take pics and videos if my victim doesn't mind.

If interested, please send me a PM.

Still looking in southern Minnesota. Minneapolis/St. Paul area isn't too far away.

Gay, 24, Dutch (Amsterdam).*Get off on snuff and being snuffed. No real limits, if chats are good, very willing to meet up. Kik: nl22m88. PM for skype or others.

37yo extremely sadistic torturer here. I'm bi and I currently reside in Istanbul. Would love to meet like-minded twisted sadists to share ideas and torture willing subhuman slaves together. My wickr is: huranus

Good looking perv guy here. 37, gwm, tall with dark hair and eyes, rowdy and rough around the edges. Necro, forced, sleep creep, drugged, taboo, beast......bondage, piss, spy, and on and on and on. The more twisted it is, the better. I'm sure I've my limits. I just haven't found anything but surprises at what I love. No scat, though. Definitely not my thing. Looking for like minded fella(s) to find wandering pleasures and make them our own. stagnateclappy-avgjo@yahoo.com

I'm 29yo guy. Looking guy from Europe or Russia for a role play. Only fun, nothing real pain. I like both roles: killer, victim

Looking for someone to strangle me, please?

22 yr
Caucasian
Athletic/Petite build

A pair of hand's, and a lot of aggression ought to make me squirm ;)

23 year old american indian looking for like-minded men. I'm up for most fetish play and darker fantasies (such as sleepy sex and voyeurism). I'm located in az but looking to move. HMU if you're interested or want to chat. I promise not to be a snob. My email is bizaad@protonmail.com.

Tell me what you're up for and if you're interested in meeting.

fit guy in Toronto looking for fit "victims" for some role play. KO, kidnap, play dead, etc. not into real harm or violence only role play.

Hey all. Looking for a "killer" who would enjoy cyber role playing some of the fantasies I have about being used sexually as an object, and then killed or killed and then eaten.
Kik: gray_eyes_green

Back