SoCal (Los Angeles) resident here for play dead role play, looking for someone who's into the 'victim role'. Harmless mutual fun. PM me.

I'm looking 100% real killing me how u want to. Soon the better, let's make this happen. Just come to me. Kik me at de4ever2001 or wickr meatboy70 or meatboy1970.

I love to play the victim that gets shot, strangled or stabbed to death by you, and dies in erotic agony and futile resistance, preferably as you rape and use my struggling/dying/dead body for your pleasure and perversion.
Willing to do almost any roleplay scenarios (war, spy, assassin, historical, robbery-gone-wrong or just plain thrill-killer, etc)

I do also fantasize about being the Killer too, but have largely given up on finding good "chat" victims who give enough details of their suffering.

Prefer to IM via gmail chat, but can use other IM's.

Email me at givesgoodchat@gmail.com

Hi, nice stories for you ending dead
lenny207021 skype

Hi, hope i can find a partner to play... or two XD, this is me, contact me anytime, can talk english and spanish.yo.jpgIMG-20170628-WA0011.jpg

Looking for german guys for roleplay: playing dead, morgue, execution. Just roleplay for fun, no real pain! Live (group) roleplay would be great but a good chat rp could be exciting, too.
Living in the cologne/dusseldorf area.
Interested? Any questions? Feel free to contact me.

Doing it for real

Guess it’s time to do it. I’m a middle aged woman who is going to hang her self. I’m looking for someone taking pics of my naked body before and after death, playing with my corpse and even screwing my dead hairy pussy for the last time before it gets rotten and eaten by worms. I’m in Europe but I could even consider a last travel.

Last edited:
In London uk
Looking for snuff role play leading to real thing - I am a long pig for eventual eating
Masochist for painful use by sadist including castration and penctomy

In London
Looking for snuff play
Strangulation especially
Don’t mind extreme
I am masochist for sadist
Longpig looking for chef too

Love to meet if you are in London
Into snuff by strangulation
Role play but also real if it goes that way
I am a masochist for use by a sadist but only interested in Asian guys
Longpig too for eventual eating
Genuine for meet

NJ/NYC guy here into dueling scenes especially where I get shot or stabbed in my belly hole . Also have clothes fetish-black cotton turtleneck, blue jeans, and black cowboyboots.
Skype is Jay Stevens7

Back