Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
If you are looking to connect with like-minded people, post your ad here and those who are intersted will send you a PM or reply to this thread. Revealing your personal details is entirely your choice. We advise against giving any details about yourself to people who you meet online and you don't know very well.

newbie seeking roleplayers/cyber

hey guys, new guy here looking to explore and cyber... hot chat. into being the dead guy forced to cum one last time, "tickled to death" scenes, other scenes and open to ideas. hit me up

sexual encounters to newbies from wi

a group of 4 necro buddiees in addiition to myself are
looking to expand our inner circle of friends who would
like to get together to roleplay and play dead and act out
wonderful necro fantasies...
if there are any LOCAL wisconsin guys who see this please
respond.
wisconsin guys prefered due to easy availability reasons.

Hi guys,

I love to chat with mind-a-like guys here about gay necro, post-mortem erections (also revered to as Angels Lust), forcing living guys to have an erection and sharing fantasies about killing them at the moment they ejaculate - to have full sexual purpose over their deceased bodies.

PM me for MSN / SKYPE contact.

looking for another in New York

Cute, young, recently discharged from military and looking for other dudes in New York area into the type of dark shit found on this site. Want to meet or chat on phone with others whose hottest fantasy is to strip naked a young dead whiteboy especialy a straight young soldier. Also looking for other military or former military. Hope to hear from someone!

Anyone from Ukraine here? I love guyfeet. Dead and alive, but first more:load:

Southern California roleplay

Anyone in SoCal interested in roleplay? I'll also be in NYC visiting this summer. Goodlooking and well built with hairy chest.

Look for my profile on yahoo under innie222000 and let me know who wants to get real? Looking for no limits fun and into most everything this site has to offer.. Good times, good times!

26 dom top into snuff roleplay. i love bondage, uniforms, roleplay. love to play "killer"

Looking to chat/roleplay/cam2cam for staters and maybe meet up for some fun.

message me if you want to chat and have yahoo, msn or skype.

Young 27 fit hardcore neco looking for like minded... leather biker too, into uniforms, blades, leather. I get hard when I watch people die - would defo fuck a dead body no limits extreme necro.

on yahoo brutnaz same name on skype

18 m bottom into snuff... i love being choked.... beaten.. humiliated... made to beg for my life... made to cry... RP/c2c/meet/phone.. its all cool...
i'm a yng looking sk8r dude.... about 5'2... 98lbs, blond hair, green eyes.... smooth...
def into hung musc/jock types... and dudes who get off dominating/raping/etc...
hit me up!

Back