Hey boozehound2002... damn that's hot,I had a fantasy once that I and 4 other gay ghouls grabbed this really long lean beach boy wearing nothing but a red speedo and started eating him alive(I ate his balls first) it was a fucked up daydream that I haven't thought of for years until I read your post.

Last edited:
i'm looking for butcher role play, with a guy living in the east of france, (alsace)...( or in germany .....

hey everybody, 27 yo tall dude from germany here. i am into roleplay, c2c, chatting about snuffing and being snuffed...i have no fucking limits...the more perverted the better...hit me up...and lets share our dirty fantasy

Hello guys im new here. love roleplay and play dead, necro fantasies and dead scenes. no limits!!
ussually play in suit and ties and super shiny dress shoes. I prefer to be a victim ,but im a good Killer
regards

Hi there,
looking for a person of any gender, or a couple or a group, who would love to snuff me.
Roleplay only, although my fantasy goes beyond that very often.
Nevertheless, i love to be overpowered first, then being Asphyxiated in any way.
Choking (Hands, Rear naked, with legs in a headscissor),
strangling (nylon pantyhose/tights, bra, slip, belt, wire etc.),
hanging (pull up or chair below feet),
drowning (pool, bathtub, jacuzzi, lake, pond),
suffocating (plasticbag, rubberbag/sheet, latex, leather, fullweight facesitting, hand over mouth, etc)
What method you use doesn't matter, that's up to you. If you like to use several at the same time, the better. Maybe you have other ideas i haven't heard about yet.
I'm actually quite open to anything. You can beat me up first and kick my head in with your feet and knees if you like that. You can humiliate me and verbally scare the heck out of me. You can make me cry first and make me beg for my life.
So anyone out there who loves to have power over my life?
Tell me what disposal plan you have for me.
Thank you...

You sound interesting roleplay is my fetish knock outs, sleeping just passed out nothing like stripping and posing someone maybe you.

Love to snuff you and fuck you or both of us play with a very hot corpse. Well into phone chat.

Back