erf, i wiswh i was whereever there are mean sexy brutal dudes :)

The capital city of the US doesn't have any "mean sexy brutal dudes"?

I say I wouldn't mind a cavity search from one of those beefy Secret Service men...

28 years old here, lookin to chat with other gay necro dudes. Into snuffing, being snuffed, playing with nice hot dead corpses.

No limits for fantasy chat here guys. Sky is the limits. I love it all, the nastier the better.

Hit me up if you'd like to chat/cam/phone whatever.

36yo italian guy into firing squad executions

I'm 36yo living in Italy, still loving firing squad executions... I'm even looking for people to organize my own execution - military style after process and death sentence, executed at dawn while tied at a pole, shirtless, shot in the heart by a firing squad. At least that realistic enough to give me real feeling that I'm in trouble :))

I can travel around europe. Anyone interested to play as shooter, or even co-executed?

greetz, Linus

Get together

Hey all have you ever thought about organising a little get together somewhere in Europe?
And anyway, is there anyone in the UK interested in playing with me?
I can be victim or killer.

sounds fucking well into tight uniforms boots etc /biker/horsemen mounted and biker cops /blade hooks saws all kinds of action .

Looking for role play in Phoenix AZ
Want to be the Vcitim

Would love to find a Mortician to do some Morbibtech type of role play too

Привет, я новичок. Я хотел бы общаться, но не говорю по-английски.

All posts on this site must be in English please.

Because I know Russian I will translate what hel says in his message.

"Hi, I am new here. I would love to connect with you guys but my English is not very good."

Very much into strangle play and strangled to death role play. Anyone in Ohio or neighboring states want to play? Always the killer, need victim!!!

looking for friends in the georgia area that like the same as i do. i fantaize about all kinds of roleplay and love to end it with canibal of his male parts. hit me up lets chat always HOT for this kinda talk

What are some of your groups' fantasies? Hope it doesn't involve snow. I'd like to see some industrial corpse processing-rough, disrespectful treatment & playing W/ the bodies. Also like to see public p.m.s on bodies. It might be fun to "repurpose" bodies for use in a variety of ways. Sorry, I'm getting too into idle wishes. Love to see any film you guys make, though!

22 yo cute looking very submissive boy,searching for roleplay,i love all kinds of asphyxia,plastic bag,choking,strangling,drowning..like play dead,necro fantasies,knives near my body,rape my corpse with items also like when i dont have control over my body,bondage,ropes...p.m me your fantasies with me or what you like from my to do with my body.

While we encourage community spirit I don't recommend posting your email as a forum reply.

At a later date you might want this information removed but we don't delete threads on request, you have the option to edit your posts for 30 minutes, after that information you submitted remains on the site as you posted it and neither the admins nor the mods will remove it on your request.

We have people who posted their emails then months later emailed us to say they no longer want their email to be visible on our site.

Unfortunately we don't tolerate this kind of behaviour.

The forum offers users to send email to a member without exposing their address. So you can get mail from CDG members only but no one will know your email unless you make it public.

The forum staff will never reveal any information about our members to third parties.

Anyone from Austin, Texas looking to get real, dom in snuff role play looking for subs, share ideas, thoughts about snuffing younger males, necro play, willing to consider participation of females - if aggressive and open minded.

Back