DAMN, would be so fucking hot to have dinner with you.. find us a cute straight guy, tie him up, and just do everything to him.. love to fantasize about getting the guy to cum and then after biting off his dick and balls and just pass it back and forth between each other's mouths.. i want to hack off a hand and a foot, so the stump can be stuffed up my ass.

pick up some hot straight homeless guy that just arrives into port authority - get him drugged up and after we bite off his dick and balls send him back to his girlfriend.

hot! 29y/o mixed boy in So Cal, can travel. Love necro, snuff, noose play, feet, strangulation & more. NO limits! :) hit me up ...chillstud29@gmail.com

Los Angeles here...hot white/mixed boy, looking 2 get snuffed
noose play
feet
strangulation
cash
no limits
cum in my eyes
fuck my eye holes

horny slut in Los Angeles, looking 2 get Roped up, strangled.....NO LIMITS! any Young hotties down 2 go all the way? Fuck my Eyes, Piss on me, Degrade me? Steal the CASH in my Safe after im done as your gift? Check out my pics....lots of CA$H ---> REAL WILLING VICTIM

Hot Jock in Los Angeles.....looking 4 kinky YOUNG *real* KILLERS for Strangulation, Demonic, 666, Noose Scenes.
29 y/o 5ft 8inches, 145 lbs 7cut thick boy meat

Hit me up: chillstud29@gmail.com (661) 373-2509 shawn (cell), or pvt me here.

Under 35yrs only please. Younger the Better! Luke Magnotta types+++++++++++

I am a 29 year old necro female from Portland Oregon. I have been looking for others like me for a long time. I'm mostly into dead guys close to my own age who are good looking and preferably dead less than 24 hours. For me the biggest turn on is the absence of life and looking into their lifeless eyes as I...well you get the picture. Anyway, I have my current photo up on my profile. If anyone wants to contact me please do. I have plenty more to tell

Hey Guy

I am also into roll play I love having some one use my passed out body for their pleasure. I my self have had the enjoyment of using some one for my pleasure there's nothing like a warm fresh passed out stud being dragged or bound licked and kissed all over his flesh, I love posing my victim and making fucking love to him.

wish I was in LA right now. Would love to have you use my body. I really get off on playing dead and having a guy do whatever he wants with my body.

Looking for guys who would actually take downers (safe) in order for them to pass out, so that I can film them being DEALT WITH by other males into this kind of thing.Have made a lot of films (similar) and am able to give THE VICTIM his very own copy! PM me for more info,must be in UK.Age range 21-40.

Hi, I am outside your age range (upward) but in the UK, if you ever decide to stretch the point - I am very interested! Let me know

Last edited:
Back