I have lots of fantasy scenarios pretty vividly etched in my mind's eye. Would love to share them some time. I like being the guy who is playing with the knocked out/passed out guy.

hi.. 18 m UK based in London/Somerset... new to this so up for anything.. my skype is lukepward if you want to chat x

Couple, seeking petite / slight built male, pref young.

Young, fit, attractive. UK based.

Scott (pictured): skinny, well endowed, bisexual, aggressive top. Interested in assault / mugging RP, leading to 'rape', torture and 'death'. Enjoys performing hand strangulation / chain garotting, punching, kicking, beating with nightstick and other items. Would like to rob of your wallet / watch / phone (whatever), then instruct you to strip, proceed to beat you and throttle you, then fuck you violently, eventually choke you unconscious.

My partner is female, she is a voyeur and will be watching but may remain out of sight. Once you are unconscious (I will genuinely choke you out, you may only pass out for a few seconds but you will behave 'incapacitated' or as a dead body), we will place you on plastic, soak you with cold water and proceed to mark the points of your body for dismemberment. We will examine your body in detail, inside your mouth, around your genitals, between fingers and toes. We will lay out the implements for a home autopsy across your abdomen including a bonesaw, chisel, scalpel, forceps etc. We may also draw the butchering marks across your flesh for portions we wish to remove, cook and eat. You will be handled as a corpse and expected to BE one. She will then leave the room, I will remove the tools and possibly have sex with your lifeless body once more.

She may photograph / film all or parts of this (at everyone involved's discretion).

Send a private message if any of the above appeals to you or you wish to suggest your own additions to the fantasy.

Couple, seeking petite / slight built male, pref young.

Young, fit, attractive. UK based.

Scott (pictured): skinny, well endowed, bisexual, aggressive top. Interested in assault / mugging RP, leading to 'rape', torture and 'death'. Enjoys performing hand strangulation / chain garotting, punching, kicking, beating with nightstick and other items. Would like to rob of your wallet / watch / phone (whatever), then instruct you to strip, proceed to beat you and throttle you, then fuck you violently, eventually choke you unconscious.

My partner is female, she is a voyeur and will be watching but may remain out of sight. Once you are unconscious (I will genuinely choke you out, you may only pass out for a few seconds but you will behave 'incapacitated' or as a dead body), we will place you on plastic, soak you with cold water and proceed to mark the points of your body for dismemberment. We will examine your body in detail, inside your mouth, around your genitals, between fingers and toes. We will lay out the implements for a home autopsy across your abdomen including a bonesaw, chisel, scalpel, forceps etc. We may also draw the butchering marks across your flesh for portions we wish to remove, cook and eat. You will be handled as a corpse and expected to BE one. She will then leave the room, I will remove the tools and possibly have sex with your lifeless body once more.

She may photograph / film all or parts of this (at everyone involved's discretion).

Send a private message if any of the above appeals to you or you wish to suggest your own additions to the fantasy.

Wow! That sounds like a dream to me. You sound perfect. Wish someone like you lived by me, so we could at least be friends. Haha.

Hi, I am Muerto. Based in Spain, mostly Madrid aerea, though I do travel a lot around the country.
Looking for other spaniards to "play" with...:I am new here:

In Michigan...but thats not that far away..would love to have a vacation spot with some like minded friends to spend time with and unwind with for vacations or long weekends =)

Cute, young, recently discharged from military and looking for other dudes in New York area into the type of dark shit found on this site. Want to meet or chat on phone with others whose hottest fantasy is to strip naked a young dead whiteboy especialy a straight young soldier. Also looking for other military or former military. Hope to hear from someone!

I love dark shit and doing young white soldiers. everything from raping and castrating them to fucking their hot dead asses. Email me and lets compare sick and twisted fantasies.

Slim, mature, 62kg, very fit cross country runner. Live in country Victoria, Australia, can host or travel to Melbourne. Submissive, love to play the victim for older guys but can reverse for younger. Likes realistic, elaborate role plays.

Hi, Connecticut guy here, can go to NYC on days off, turned on by acting out all kinds of killing scenes, including strangulation, neck breaking, drowning, smothering. I like being both the victim and the killer. Prefer doing it wearing short shorts, underwear, or nude.

FUCKING HOT!!

it would be so fucking hot to watch you play with some dead straight soldier. Maybe cruise the VA hospital in the intensive care unit and find some guy that is on life support and in a coma.. i'll fucking guard the door while you play with him..

Back