Hi deadfeet, I am in London and love to be strangled and would meet with you if you would like to choke me, the nastier and harder the better!!

Hi, I am in East of England but will travel no problem. I would love to meet up with you and strangle you with my bare hands to within an inch of your life!!!

Looking for gay men in the Indianapolis, IN area who have an interested in fantasies of kidnapping, rape, breath control, water sports, castration, emasculation, torture. i am 52, heavy build and tend to be submissive although topping appeals to me also. Also interested in the twink look, that is no overall body hair, slender and smooth and asian a big plus. must be 18+

im seeking sadistic dom tops to tie me helpless and brutally punch kick stomp my balls and gut ...extreme no limit cock ball torture, perm damadge and or castration, extreme breath control rape anything goes can not stop ya when tied realtime my email in fitchrd77@yahoo.com ...lets do it

Seeking anyone who would like to chat about stuff :) either here or skype or whatever. I'm into hanging/strangulation/beheading but willing to be open minded. Dakotas here.

DSC00331.jpg
HI
BELGIUM, France; The Netherlands, search men into very hard role play, sm, fire play, execution, POW, ..., we could meet, play, and shoot photos and videos

Where in VA are you? I'm in Washington DC and am looking for someone who's into shooting fantasies, and have been looking for someone to "shoot" me... Can send photos.

Hey bro, Twin Lakes here, work in Milw. You guys interested in meeting sometime?

a group of 4 necro buddiees in addiition to myself are
looking to expand our inner circle of friends who would
like to get together to roleplay and play dead and act out
wonderful necro fantasies...
if there are any LOCAL wisconsin guys who see this please
respond.
wisconsin guys prefered due to easy availability reasons.

Seeking anyone who would like to chat about stuff :) either here or skype or whatever. I'm into hanging/strangulation/beheading but willing to be open minded. Dakotas here.

Just to add, if anyone at all is interested in talking you can email me at deviant_boi_18@yahoo.com or skype me at: ezrakind
I'm open to just about anything, but love noose/beheading talk a lot. In real life? I WISH!

Not in N.Y. Live in Virginia? If you want a PRIVATE) video I can send you one when the film is complete and finalized. Let me know...

I'm 25 live in the UK prefer to meet those for roleplay I like playing killer and for me to sexually abuse your 'dead' body. I can drive to you or whatever. Prefer guys my age to around 40 but like guys who look after themselves and stay fit.

Also interested in chatting and swapping pics to those who live further . MSG my profile if interested or my email karatekidy@homail.com

strangle choke hang or bagg me NY

im in ny 3 hrs north of NYC... im 32 5'10 170 br/blue 6c im seeking sadistic dom tops to fuck me while im fighting for air either by stranglation choking hanging or bagging ....no air till you cum tie me totally helpless ...do it over and over again...i not a good swimmer at all so if you feel like drowning me...look like an accident or ill sign a note you can hang me or tie me to tree then when down wit me burry me...no limits no mercy no safe words

Back