Anyone from Hamsphire,UK here? Crossdresser looking to play dead here for someone. Want someone to do morgue play with me and mess with my lifeless corpse

Looking for a violent, sadistic man to submit completely to. Goodlooking masculine, submissive gay man looking for an evil, brutal dominant man to fulfill his needs. Message me

Hi
Anyone in France, near Paris ?
I’m gay male looking for hot role play : submission (both ways), nude execution, suicide or mutual death simulation game, etc …
Wickr : xtroy

Hi guys,

I love to chat with mind-a-like guys here about gay necro, post-mortem erections (also revered to as Angels Lust), forcing living guys to have an erection and sharing fantasies about killing them at the moment they ejaculate - to have full sexual purpose over their deceased bodies.

PM me for MSN / SKYPE contact.
Id like to chat with you about our Necro fantasies. Also about cabalism too

Hi all, my Name Mier from Texas! I have been into playing dead, playing snuffing, or being snuffed (mostly being so), and then morgue and autopsy (for both cyber and and meeting role play)!

My wickr; darksadismiv
my email: minasayeroshan@protonmail.com

Hi -
Early 20’s in LA / SoCal - looking for deathplay and feet stuff.

Willing to do both roles, exchange pics / meet up DM if interested

Hi guys,

I love to chat with mind-a-like guys here about gay necro, post-mortem erections (also revered to as Angels Lust), forcing living guys to have an erection and sharing fantasies about killing them at the moment they ejaculate - to have full sexual purpose over their deceased bodies.

PM me for MSN / SKYPE contact.
Hi, we have the same intrests and looking to get experienced. Contact me. Skpe, Tele or wick

Hi im 22 years old, in Ohio, interested in some necroplay. Especially would enjoy acting out getting attacked, pinned, strangled and force-fucked, and having my 'body' toyed with. Feel free to DM. I'm like 5'6 if that interests you :p
Bummer you don't live in Los Angeles.

LA / SoCal - looking for others into play dead roleplay (active role here) and other scenarios.

DM if interested

In search of extreme perverse texting roleplay without limit, I will be your prey, your victim. in kidnapping, chloroform, drug, rape, torture, humiliation, hanging, mutilation, dismemberment, necro, cannibalism etc…. feel free to join me on Skype jeremscenar@outlook.com. or by mail. roleplay in English or French.

Back