Looking to find someone to bury me alive , hog tied onmy back, torture me with the breathing tube and then let me go. and when burying me take and break my glasses so i can't see.

Greetings, fellas. Any Los Angeles peeps into play dead roleplay scenarios? I play the active role. 40's, fit shape here looking. Hope to hear from anyone.

18 m bottom into snuff... i love being choked.... beaten.. humiliated... made to beg for my life... made to cry... RP/c2c/meet/phone.. its all cool...
i'm a yng looking sk8r dude.... about 5'2... 98lbs, blond hair, green eyes.... smooth...
def into hung musc/jock types... and dudes who get off dominating/raping/etc...
hit me up!
Hi

Masculine cowboy/country guy looking to meet a guy or group of guys in northern Wisconsin or northern Michigan. I want to be a victim suffering SPH and real emasculation. Make sure my girlfriend will never get pregnant and that I'll never penetrate or have sexual pleasure ever again. Hungry for some man meat? Open to
many real scenarios. Wickr: countryboy2geld

Looking for a sub, 18 to 25, into asphyxia. Willing to be pillow smothered, strangled and hanged. Willing to play dead and let me have free reign to use you as I see fit. Preferred 50 mile radius around Macon, Georgia.

Back