Hmm you know what, i wonder if i still have the old info up i didnt get any on yahoo let me check

Tried your username again, PM me is your yahoo username old? Add me on yahoo, jbarn02

hi

a group of 4 necro buddiees in addiition to myself are
looking to expand our inner circle of friends who would
like to get together to roleplay and play dead and act out
wonderful necro fantasies...
if there are any LOCAL wisconsin guys who see this please
respond.
wisconsin guys prefered due to easy availability reasons.
In Toronto, ON

mid eastern Michigan guy here. new to the site but figured id drop a line and see if anyone wants to talk. necro would be seeking fellow necros, discovered stuff im very into over the years
necrophillia
zoophillia
snuff play
castration
penectomy
genital mods or nullification
amputations

it goes on much longer but for now this is where ill start the hunt for friends

Hi, My name is Dan and I live in upstate NY, in Webster, which is outside of Rochester. I would so love to meet and play with someone! Where are you located?

Have a thing for extremely fit, height/weight proportionate, muscular tattooed redneck, aryan-type or straight homophobic types who have no qualms in using special skills making scumbag, perverted, homos, chained, roped, cuffed, bound either serve them or disappear. Have a noose, western and military side arm style carrying gun, handcuff, and boot fetish. Message for email address to chat.

NYC guy, I am a man who is deeply attracted to the very idea of a man in uniform, being bound, his uniform slowly cut and ripped of then to be slowly and painfully abused while forcing an erection against his will....then at the moment of ejaculation a final twist on neck rope or the bayonet to send him on his way. .Should such dark longings be of interest, drop me a note for further sharing of dreams

Goodlooking, masculine bearded guy looking to get it in the most brutal, violent way you can think of. Your imagination and fantasy is my realiity, whatever it may be. I just ask that it be extremely painful, drawn out, violent, messy and humiliating. Message me if interested...

Back