Hey buddy John McCoy here in Galesburg, IL, not too far way. I am totally interested in becoming part of yer group. Are you near an Amtrak station? What is yer zip, not your address but yer zip code please. I am a transplant from Palo Alto/SF and I remain HIV- and STD free for out pleasure...My email: jtw_mccoy@yahoo.com My landline: 309-345-0055 any time I live by myself. I have profiles at: RECON.COM jtw_mccoy and FETLIFE daddys bad boy

New here. In N.Ireland. Need used & snuffed. Anyway you swe fit. Pix etc on req. Cant upload here on mobilephone. Adde me on kik - irishboyxxx
lets chat n sort something out :)

Very Hot Cyber Victim looking for Killers (but sometime switch)

I love to play the victim that gets shot, strangled or stabbed to death by you, and dies in erotic agony and futile resistance, preferably as you rape and use my struggling/dying/dead body for your pleasure and perversion.
Willing to do almost any roleplay scenarios (war, spy, assassin, historical, robbery-gone-wrong or just plain thrill-killer, etc)

I do also fantasize about being the Killer too, but have largely given up on finding good "chat" victims who give enough details of their suffering.

Prefer to IM via gmail chat, but can use other IM's. Not interested in RL or WebCam

Email me at givesgoodchat@gmail.com if interested

I have added you innie to yahoo. I do live in uk and am not young 67yo. please im looking for a no limit real time scenario leading to my demise if anyone is up for it . can be edge play at first but i dont mind how far it goes as i wont resist. innie if intersted please reply and others into old guys can contact me on yahoo as potion69uk

Mid-20's guy in southwest Missouri looking to be snuffed, to roleplay snuffing someone, or just talking about sick, sadistic stuff. Tell me how you'd take care of me ;)

I would do it all with you just I'm in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), so it is a bit far for us if you ever come to Brazil tells me I'm going to meet you to have a lot of pleasure.

Anyone out there in Germany ?
Looking for Necro Role Play, Autopsy, raping bodies

Hey 18 m, US. I'm looking to roleplay and discuss dark shit. I have a huge asphyxiation fetish by the way. :) I have a kik, and skype, as well as gmail (tannin.atropine@gmail.com). Lets talk soon.

Back