25 year old in Central Ohio, mostly interested in snuff and extreme breath control. Willing to be either a victim or killer.
Yahoo & AIM: RedDragonOH

i just moved up to portland oregon, and im 100% killer. im looking for both in person roleplay and online. im generally into younger guys but willing to always expand my likes. im into any scenerio as long i can get creative. pm me if you want to roleplay.

Mid -20s white guy, going to be visiting Las Vegas in early August. Any hangmen around there want to have a rope ready? Please PM me.

looking to interview someone who is into Necro. Will keep you anonymous. Someone in the states, please. Send me message and I will explain more. Thanks, All. produce

I'd love to be tied up, drugged hard/KO'd and under your control. :)

Can travel to you as needed.

im seeking really mean sadistic guys ..to kidnap me ...or meet in secluded area take me some place tie me tight and beat my balls and gut brutally...brutal cock and ball torture needles electro anything including full castration...rape me repeatedly ....choke strangle bag noose me till ko over and over again....beat torture asphyxiate stab shoot do anything and everything you want to me
im near Albany ny 3-4 hours north of NYC...im not far from the Adirondack mountains...my email is tracy12866@yahoo.com..... im 34 told by many I look younger ...5'10 170 br/blue...

in chicago. i'll go to a location in the city. you pick me up. tie/handcuff me. take me away. no limits. no control.
you can do anything you'd like, take me back to your house, keep me caged and use me whenever you want. Torture and snuff me.
I'll give you my house address and any info you want on me. message me pastpost111@yahoo.com

N.A. in Az, going to uni in Sedona
if anyone wants to hit me up, send a PM
into bondage, light torture, and sleepy sex

would like to meet people who i can be my full self with

I have come to the pint where death is sexy. What is sexier than death? Being used for sex until death is the ultimate turn on. Will you be the one using the honored one when he shots his last load? I am in FL.

Back