Too bad you live so far away;i would love to play sexy ejaculating corpse for you,. and also have you play sexy nude toe tagged corpse for me as i fondled and queezed and licked your deliciously erotic lifeless body from head to toe. We could be each others necrotoys.

any1 from the uk m33 short brown hair blue eyes 5'10 slim goodlookin lookin for a man 2 rape me mid way put me 2 sleep for real if thats u get in touch i will give u my e-mail

Hello. I'm a 37-year-old sub who loves playing the victim. I'm seeking some fun via email/Skype/etc. I love showing my face-pic to killers and be in their hands. Send me a PM.

im 33 look younger seeking sadistic tops 1 on or or group to tie me tite and brutally punch kick stomp my balls till the pop ,,,,no limit no mercy no safe words cbt...ending in total castrationg ...also love extreme breath control...hang me drown me suffocate me garrote me strangle me...im in upstate ny york can travel some..tie me tight and do anything you want to me...send me priv message

Pointers: into young / snuff / violence / autopsy on teenagers / dead teenager criminals / only real photos or vids / no roleplay or photoshop / yes chats with like-minded / often in east africa (wud luv snatching after dark those young beggars along busy streets) and SEA... reply via PM thnx

Hey there. I'm a 26 year old near Chicago who's particularly interested in hanging... but open to a lot of other things.
I'm looking for a serious, in person meeting. Contact me to find out how serious I mean.

i just want someone to kik or text to get off. im a 19 yo female looking for either a male or a female, preferably the latter, to dirty talk and send cutting pictures must be at least 30 years old

Last edited:
Back