I find guys taking chugs of liquids hot. Am I the only one?

Swag

Forum Regular
wcN4cl9.gif

Watching their throats bounce and their adams apple suck in and out really turns me on, and their neck's stretch out teasing people to grab and squeeze. As they gulp down the liquids, their chest expands from inhaling the water. I imagine the liquid sliding down their throats into their bodies and through their insides and out their cock. I've also fantasized about studs drinking or force feed acid and picture the toxin melting them inside out, destroying their muscles and looks. It's not my biggest fetish but its a weirdly specific one. What are your thoughts?

personally I love it when guys chug down a bladders worth of piss.

personally I love it when guys chug down a bladders worth of piss.
Hmm but why piss? I find that oddly attractive too. Maybe its the thought of a beautiful guy being tainted with urine? Not sure but still hot!

....tainted with urine?

Oh, no, no, no. His urine wouldn't taint me. It is pure pleasure. Think of it, a hot man's bodily fluid inside me, being absorbed into my body, becoming me. Of course, some tastes better than others. Like cum.

I have a Huge Adam's apple fetish. Love everything about Amanda's throat neck and Adams apple. I would worship their Adam's apple for hours. I would gladly tell my chair not to expose my neck to have my Adam's apple lick, squeezed, rubbed, worshiped and choke for hours

Love to sink my teeth deep into the apple.

Back