I actually felt sorry for the guy too, a bit distressing to watch…I am with you here Angel Lust. He is totally submissive, been beaten to submission?

*Real World

I agree, it's real. This is pretty much standard operating proceedures for "legitimate" Islamic/Arab/Muslim governemnts in the middle east. They are humiliating him, and it looks like from the way the video ended that it was going to go on for a while. He's lucky he didn't end up dead, though who knows, maybe he did.

Is there any surprise that these people are uprising now? Though the Islamic Revolution in Iran reslulted in a governemnt that was actually far FAR worse, so no garuentee that won't happen again now

He really did have a nice ass though, didn't he? :)

That is some twisted and perverse shit!Who the fuck could get off to this shit!?

He are badly wounded at neck - jaw. Rest of wound are hot, but not dangerous. He not want to do sex, and rest of man have clothed. This is a high humiliation. Also none of them not try to excite the prisoner. If someone turn his sex on, the prisoner became more cooperative... and film much hot

Back