DOES DROWNING TURN ANYONE ON?

jbarn25

Forum Resident
Guys I am interested does drowning turn anyone on, including guys who drowned scuba diving? Wearing a dead guys dive gear turns me on. Does drowning turn anyone on?

yea Guys in scuba gear drowning is a turn on. Saw a war movie where Navy guys were getting killed in scuba gear and they had their fins on over sneakers.

A friend once tied me up, threatened to throw me in the pool, was pretty scary, but hot at same time. Very fun times, and little did he know just how rock hard i was under my clothes.

Nice, and welcome to the board.

I would have said that drowning did nothing for me, but the recent video released by ISIS of 5 guys in a locked cage being lowered into a swimming pool was an unexpected turn-on for me

I agree with Sunray. That video was super hot . Which is sad when you realise it makes the end of life of five people who probably deserved better

GUYS I UPDATED MY SKYPE/YAHOO USERNAME
MY NEW/CORRECT SKYPE USERNAME IS:JBARN02/JBARN01@HOTMAIL.COM, SINCE THEY DID AWAY WITH MSN MESSENGER AND MERGED EVERYTHING INTO SKYPE.

YAHOO IS STILL: JBARN02@YAHOO.COM

ICQ IS:234-780-483

SO ANYONE WHO TRIED TO CONTACT ME, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, CROPS, I ADDED YOU ON SKYPE WITH MY CORRECT USERNAME, YOU WILL SEE IT FROM JBARN01@HOTMAIL.COM

We have a hot tub on the back porch, my roommate would get totally plastered and go in the tub. One night he ask me to keep the liquor coming so I did. he was 34 Hugh dark nipples average size cock and a sweet ass. he kept drinking and drinking after about three hours he relaxed and passed out so I removed his shorts. His cock was straight up as if it was trying to breath. I played with it, as well as his ass hole, his nipples were rock hard. I went underwater and sucked on his penis not realizing that his face slipped under the water. small soft bubbles exited his lips, I thought oh well and went back underwater this time I placed my hand on his soft chest keeping him down. he struggled a little but after a few minutes he drown. Dam then I woke up :)

love drowning as well the sight of a cute guy struggling for air is very erotic.

Oh, anyone guys who truely, not role play who really have seen a dead guy in dive gear in person, please PM me privately I would like to find out more details please.

Oh, can someone please explain why my thread ended up in the sewage section of the board?, I am just very curious.

The best bit of drowning is it does not make a mess of the body, as long as you do not leave them in the water to long

Back