DOES DROWNING TURN ANYONE ON?

Lots of people are into drowning, though I like mud or tar better personally

I really prefers hangings, stranglings, garroting, but sometimes, nice guys being drowned turns me on, yes.

We have a hot tub on the back porch, my roommate would get totally plastered and go in the tub. One night he ask me to keep the liquor coming so I did. he was 34 Hugh dark nipples average size cock and a sweet ass. he kept drinking and drinking after about three hours he relaxed and passed out so I removed his shorts. His cock was straight up as if it was trying to breath. I played with it, as well as his ass hole, his nipples were rock hard. I went underwater and sucked on his penis not realizing that his face slipped under the water. small soft bubbles exited his lips, I thought oh well and went back underwater this time I placed my hand on his soft chest keeping him down. he struggled a little but after a few minutes he drown. Dam then I woke up :)

Hot! Yer - I'm definitely hot for things like that!

I would have said that drowning did nothing for me, but the recent video released by ISIS of 5 guys in a locked cage being lowered into a swimming pool was an unexpected turn-on for me

Anyone got a link to this video

One of my favs! Scuba divers, wetsuits and speedos too~! Like to see them struggling then viewing the end results!

Back