Through the eyes of my new Dom

postmortem

Forum Regular
I refused his romantic advances. So, he had to kill me with an airsoft gun. Then he spent 2 hours positioning my dead body, fondling, molesting and violating it, and using it as his personal cum dumpster.

In the process he took a few short snippets of video documenting my corpse. It's not like it could say "no".

The cacophony in background is a mix of music and TV that was on.

I'm going to regret posting this in the morning...

Last edited:
You may be regretting it, but we certainly aren't! That's a very nice body, and you do show it to us in considerable detail ...

Yes you will definitely regret it, its so explicit. But it's also erotic and hot & we love it so thank you I guess. :wink:

I really liked it !Postmortem bravo!!! Please continue .....:winner::winner::winner:

I don't think u should regret it. Your face remains unseen, tho I understand the freckles & spots may reveal u to those who know u intimately. I can relate to that concern.
It remains, however, a wonderful film. Many thanks for it

Love you too, especially when we get to see you shot in the belly at close range and then strangled, your naked body on display and all the erotic ideas and images flowing through our brains like coke!!

I love you guys :)

Back