Drowned

postmortem

Forum Regular
I sat in the bathtub full of warm water, feeling my body melt into it.

I ran my hands over my buttocks, stomach and chest. Is that what "John Doe", not so cleverly named, wanted to do? The guy who keeps sending me strange Emails?

One time he claimed to be looking into my window, but I saw no one in the trees...

How did he put it... "You're so tasty, I could just bite your nipples off."

What a doofus, with some strange fetish or whatever. Besides, I have no interest in males - I'm straight. But he just wouldn't listen.

The water was so warm. Feeling sensual, I ran my hand over my thigh, imagining it was someone else's. My shaft poked upwards, and I slowly moved my hand up and down its length. For a moment, I closed my eyes. Speaking of nipples... my other hand traveled to my chest and pinched one. Mmh...

I heart a rustle and opened my eyes. Behind the shower curtain, a shadow. I got up, dripping with water, and parted the curtain. No one there. Oh well, I indulged myself for too long anyway.

I stepped outside the tub, and started drying myself with a towel.

Before I knew what happened, a violent force pushed me over, toward the tub, and pushed my head under the water. Was this really happening to me?

I reached back, but this person was much heavier than I was. My front was locked and pressed painfully against the metal of the tub. I reached back but couldn't pry his hands.

The panic started setting in, when I started to feel the need to inhale. Soon my body will just inhale, no matter what I do. I must hurry!

My thrashing became panicked and uncontrollable. Am I being killed? Why? What did I do?!

No air. The superior force above my head patiently kept holding me down, waiting.

This can't be my last moments. This is so STUPID and RANDOM! I had plans for today! And tomorrow! And 5 years from now!!

For a moment I stopped struggling and opened my eyes underwater, looking at the sun rays striking through the surface of the water. I want to see the sun again!!

Myriad of bubbles shot out from my nose as my body exhaled the used air, and then inhaled water... only water. My body instinctively, tersely shuddered. And then again, all my muscles contracted as it jerked powerfully.

My vision darkening, I felt my body thrashing entirely on its own... then my thoughts were interrupted, but I didn't notice, because so was I.

-------------------------

John Doe held my head down, watching my body spasm uncontrollably and thrash in the water for a good additional minute. Then he let go, watching in amusement how my head floated face-down in the water, not being held down by anything, but my body was driven only by agony, thrashing around pointlessly, inhaling more water, until it twitched one last time, and then was quiet.

He stepped back and looked at the aftermath. My front upside down in the water. My legs bent at odd angles from the struggle, left arm thrown back over the edge of the tub, right wrist resting on my butt cheek, propped by unyielding curtain.

My defeated, submissive form made him hard. He slapped my butt cheeks hard, and fondled them with his hands. He parted them and looked inside, something I would never let anyone do. I would be so UNBELIEVABLY embarrassed.

My dead body did not feel embarrassment, however. It was pliant and still. Because he killed me.

He dragged my front out of the tub, and flipped me to sit facing him. He noticed that I still had a partial erection. A bit soft, but definitely an erection.

Did my penis keep aroused from my front grinding against the tub in the struggle? He wouldn't know, nor care.

He lusted against me for months, but I rejected him. Finally, in front of him.. the object of his ultimate want.

He ran his hands from my knees to my hips, hungrily squeezing my thighs. He covered my now-still stomach with kisses, and traveled upward to my chest.

Making out with my warm, pliant corpse, John felt free and not judged. Finally, he could embrace his fetish with a completely accepting partner.

He kissed my chest and took my firm nipple into his mouth, flickering it, licking the areola, closing his lips around it, sucking on it. My body offered no reaction. He moved on to the other nipple, moving back and forth and molesting them with his mouth, and then it started biting them gently, and then hard, like he always wanted. They tasted just as he always imagined. No one stopped him.

He felt incredibly aroused, so he took my head, looked into my face, with a lost expression on it. A little water spilled from my nose. My blue eyes looking through him, my jaw dropped as if in shock or surprise. How inviting.

First he kissed my face, on my lifeless lips, under my indifferent stare.

Then he raised himself over me, unzipped, and pushed his shaft into my open mouth. For a moment he forgot himself, thrusting, and let go of me, and my lips slid off his cock as my body collapsed to the side, between the sink and the tub.

Damn.

He picked me up, and dropped me between the sink and the tub, with my back to the wall, so my head wouldn't go anywhere. My shoulders were pressed from the sides by sink and the tub.

He picked up my left leg and carelessly threw my foot over the edge of the tub. Raised my right knee, and then let go, watching my right leg fall to the side.

My partial erection persisted.

That was about the most appealing he's ever seen me.

He felt himself super hard, and thrust himself hard into my mouth. He looked down on me, defeated and sprawled under him, and then - oh - getting closer - he pulled out, wrapped my hand around his shaft, and used it to give himself a few final jerks.

He threw my hand away, and it flopped across my chest, as his cum burst over my chest, stomach, hip, and inner thigh.

Giving himself a rest, he snapped a photo of my cum-stained form. For the memories.

He set the tub to drain.

Then he sat there for a while, looking at my still body. He crawled toward my cock, between my shamelessly open legs, and took it into his mouth, feeling like he at least owed me something for killing me. It felt still warm in his mouth, as he slid on and off of it, but no matter how he tried, there was no reaction.

But... having tasted me, now he felt turned on again. He pulled me out and threw my front over the bathtub again, smashing my erection against the hard metal. My head hit the tub's bottom with a loud thud, as my eyes stared unseeingly at the white in front of them.

My dead body remained quiet and pliant, with no objections.

His fingers sunk into my hips. It was time for the final salvo.

Hot read and a sexy victim Mort, made me want to grab the soap and cum right over there!! :load: :load:

I can't think of words to describe how hot this story & its pics are. Beautiful, short story w/ great pics. Would have liked them larger-that body needs closed inspection. Thank you. Makes me. there was way to do photo story w/ you

Interesting to see a drowning story. Nice and inventive. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us

I wouldn't mind being drowned like that! Although, I'd like it to be more drawn out. A slow drowning. I'd love to be fucked in the ass while drowning.

Back