CEMETERY

Huge collection metal, are most of these dead guys from South America?

Yes, most are form a brazilian web of profiles of dead people on facebook, others from news and memorials around the world

You keep all these photos on your computer?

That's wild case of necrophilia. Not that I am any different.

You keep all these photos on your computer?

That's wild case of necrophilia. Not that I am any different.

Yes I have that and more. My collection is bigger, Here I only take a maximum of 3 pics of guy. In my PC i have a folder for guy. :tognue2:

Folder only for alive photos of dead guys? :retard:

That's brutal case of gay necrophilia metal. Rock on. :Rock2:

Soon you may need a new computer.

How big is your hard disk?

This one had great body, what happened?

Folder only for alive photos of dead guys? :retard:

That's brutal case of gay necrophilia metal. Rock on. :Rock2:

Soon you may need a new computer.

How big is your hard disk?

This one had great body, what happened?

Only 500 gb

I cant remember now what happen with that guy...

such a waste of so much handsome fuckable edible sole meat......:load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

Such a variety - some would be great to see in the morgue, others would not be a turn-on at all.

So many attractive guys, HUNDREDS of them -- the mind boggles to think that every one of them is deceased.

I'm puzzled by this particular image of a CDG eating a meal in bed. What are those five identical large ovoid items on his tray? Who eats five of anything that big at one sitting?

Breakfast; bread (5pcs!), porrage, huevos fritas and batido. I think this man died from acute indigestion.

Thank you for identifying the bread for me, old bearkill. Anyone who is eating, working or riding a bicycle should be protected from death.

so many beauties :RIP::stroke::load::load::load:

Back