perppetual sucking of a cock.......

pkpltd

Forum Newcomer
Have always wondered of the results of a perpetual, (if that's the word), sucking on a cock -- get through the first few orgasms to the point of no more cum - and just keep working the nerve endings on the cock head - how long can that go on before the subject collapses or faints, or whatever ? Bring him back to 'consciousness with rimming or ball sucking - how long can the penis put up with the stimulation ? I love multi-cummers but this is a little different - suggestions ? Experience ? This fetish idea started 30 years ago with a young sweet employee of mine in Ellensburg with a nice uncut cock - I could get at least five liquid orgasms out of his balls until he was cumming dry and expended......very dedicated cock sucker !:bj::bj::wink:

With a gimp tied down to a table, a smiling tube can be strapped to his cock. The only way it stops is when his Mistress or Master says it stops. Imagine his mind breaking and his sanity vanishing as orgasm after orgasm rocks his world. Soon, every 'gasm will be dry - his dick will start to chafe and what used to be a root of pleasure will become his worst enemy.

Back