What is everyones fetish on this board?

I am SO, SO GLAD,I created this thread guys. I thought it was a waste of time, but I am glad it became popular, now we know at least one fetish everyone has on here so far.

On this site, I get off on watching men die. Preferably partially or totally naked. All the better is there is blood or open wounds. And Luca carving his dead victim was extremely hot.

You're WELL FUCKED Mortem, especially after reading what turns you on! :load: :load:

Well - you asked.

I'm into playing out a fantasy of being murdered by a gay or bi male who wants to mess around with me but cannot do it while I'm alive, because I'm straight. However after I am "dead", my body cannot say "no".

It can be undressed, positioned, washed, used as furniture, examined, groomed, made out with, or just left alone for 20 mins in an awkward position... hey, it's dead, it has no judgements. There's just one live person in the room - you.

Into fantasy of being shot, stabbed, maybe strangled, neck-snapped, maybe drowned. Found murdered. Perforated by many bullets, like from machine guns or firing squad. Post-mortem overkill. Optional self-soiling after death (if it does something for my partner).

You could try to force me to suck your dick at gunpoint, and I'd say "fuck no, get the fuck out of here", and then things escalate, you "kill" me, and eventually force my cooling body to give you a passive blowjob or passive handjob.

The sexual stuff actually does nothing for me on erotic level, but it enforces the idea of my boundaries being violated after I'm dead... and that idea arouses me. Well I'm fucked up, what can I say ;)

1. cute dead guys with pants and undies pulled down
2. washing and cleaning a cute dead guy
3. lot of naked dead guys scattered all over the place (Brazilian inmates, Mexican cartel victims, dead soldiers etc)
4. Naked guys whipped in the ass. Guys with nice ass

Can definitely relate to the first two of those - and on the first, it would be me doing the pulling down :)

Strangling a sexy (preferable scrawny) older man with a defined adams apple! Mmmm my favorite, i would be okay with kissing and sucking on the adams apple as well. Also like gunplay, slicing, drowning, bagging, suffocation.... a lot of things.

Might I be correct in assuming that yours might include the fucking by a hard white cock of a certain inhabitant of UAE.��

For me, I have so many. I have an underwear fetish, so any guy being executed should be wearing tight briefs, thongs, or jocks. I especially enjoy executing guys by hanging (short to no drop preferred, but long drop is cool too), all other forms of asphyxia (bags, gas, garrote, choking, etc.), electrocution, and crucifixion.

Are you refering to me? Hell NO, I would not touch the troll with a ten foot pole.

A misplaced sense of humour. Sorry. Although I suspect that being fucked by you would be the ultimate hell for our friend. Or perhaps the ultimate heaven��

I enjoy being autopsied and like to wear heavy rubber clothes. I enjoy it when the pathologist touchss my body with his gloved hands everywhere he wants.

My fantasy for many years has been an execution carried out as it would be in prison, if acted out, I would want the day and night before to be part of it.

Lately, I have been fantasizing about some other fetishes - one is bagging until passed out.

Another is the gas chamber - first because it involves the person themselves determing when to breath and then because they will be suffocating from lack of oxygen for 20 to 60 seconds as they are aware they are expiring.

Then for all the apparatus of being strapped down with leg and head electrical connections, those moments before the switch is pulled in an electric chair. I get really hard when tied into a chair and then because they use a mask or hood for the head electrode, one is unaware when the last breath will be.

Finally, I would love to work in a funeral home where I wash and dress the body for a funeral. Particularly young men between 19 and 30.

Well, you can see my album.. That's explain my fetish..

Umm.. May I ask something?? Is there anyone here has weird fetish swap the victim head with dick?? or am I the only one???

Attachments

• dickhead3.jpg
    dickhead3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 32
Back