Enty is ill with flu

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

Just to let you know our dearest friend and moderator Enthilza is ill, with flu-like symptoms that is why he doesn't post or reply to messegaes.

We wish him a speedy recovey, I too had flu last week, it is a real nasty one this year.

He is in a hospital isolation room. :(

Several hours as far as I know.

People here are dropping like flies with flu, check the "Sick news" section.

So sad to hear this bad news. :sm (41)::sm (41):

Thank you informing us all, PieMan.

Yes, terrible outbreak of swine flu here in the USA, just a few days ago
The President declared swine flu to be a national emergency.

Let's all think positive for Enty's rapid recovery !! :):)

Healthcare in the Netherlands is one of the best in the European Union, I am optimistic and I believe he will be happily posting away on cdg in just a few days.

And yeah Arrow, swine flu is a fucking emergency, people are dying from it the world over!

And there are not enough vaccines.

Poor Entilzha! I hope he recovers quickly. Very sad news.:(

why bad things always happen to good people!

i wish it's not pig flu and i wish him a quick recovery!

Today is Wednesday, October 28th.

I have just learned that Enty is still in Intensive Care at a hospital in The Netherlands. :( :(

The MD's do not know what is wrong with him, no flu found so far. He is very nauseated and barely able to eat anything without regurgitating.

He will be undergoing more testing. He is very ill. :sm (41): :sm (41):

Let us keep him in our thoughts and think positive for a fast recovery for him.

Last edited:
Maybe it is ordinary flu, common cold? Damn, I miss him and I hope he is out of hospital soon.

Enty, get well soon. thinking of you.

Hey there everyone.

I have come back form the hospital, feeling a bit better then I did when i went in. Although it is not over completely. Still have to be careful with what I eat.
I have a bad case of NORO virus/
It is a fast incubating, heavy on your intestines bug that incubates in 15 to 40 hours after exposure, and lingers on for 48 to 60 hours in one system before burning itself out.

I had to be in Isolation, because if it spreads, it can make other people ill and even kill them if they have very weak immune systems.
So no Mexican Flu, but another nasty virus...

I am going to take bath now, and then go on and read all your nice comments you made on this board, and also delete them if I do not like them :D

I am still alive, no bug is gonna get me, unless it is really heavy...

(getting crushed under a 50 ton bug...horrible...)

OH MY GOD THANK GOD YOU ARE OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know a young guy who DIED of NORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please stay well, everyone stay well!!!!!!!!!!!

We're working on it! Glad you're back with us, enty

Back