I buit a website lifelessbody.com

Still working on posting stuff there. Most of photos come from Goregrish, Documenting Reality and Death images section of this site.

Uh, Firefox/Kaspersky Total Security told me that site cannot be trusted. You need to get that fixed ASAP. Are you in China?

Thought I was the only one. Thanks

Uh, Firefox/Kaspersky Total Security told me that site cannot be trusted. You need to get that fixed ASAP. Are you in China?
Can you tell me what kind of warning do you have? It is working fine here. I am using Firefox,too.

CHINA SCAMMERS THEY ARE TRYING TO HACK INTO YOUR COMPUTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT GO TO LINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHINA SCAMMERS THEY ARE TRYING TO HACK INTO YOUR COMPUTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT GO TO LINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why I have a very good security software. As soon as it went to the error screen from kaspersky on that site. I exited it and left a comment on here.

"Site cannot be trusted"

FYI, the screen shot of his website is running MAC O/S, and Firefox for Mac.

Hm, wondered what happened to his website after we brought up some safety issues. Guess he was too scared to finish it completely?

Sorry for being a smart ass on here, just wanted to warn you guys. To answer everyones question that sight looked too fishy,extremely fishy. Can I get a second opinion from the doctor please :)

Any news on what happened to his so called site?

Back