More of 700 people dies in stampede in Mecca

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
At least 717 pilgrims were killed on Thursday in a stampede at Mina, outside the Muslim holy city of Mecca, where some 2 million people are performing the annual haj pilgrimage, according to Saudi Arabian officials.

The incident, in which more than 800 others were injured, took place on Street 204 of the camp city at Mina, a few miles east of Mecca, where pilgrims stay for several days during the climax of the haj.

Mideast%20Saudi%20Hajj%20_Gupt-1.jpg

Thursday is also Eid al-Adha, when Muslims slaughter a sheep. It has traditionally been the most dangerous day of haj because vast numbers of pilgrims attempt to perform rituals at the same time in a single location.

The tragedy comes two weeks after a crane collapsed in Mecca, killing 107 and injuring 230.

Last edited:
Oh good, hopefully enough of the Muslims die this year to equal the correct amount of people or more who died during 9/11/2001. Yes guys, I have a dislike for Muslims.

Watching them die, is the best birthday present ever. I hope everyone during Mecca gets killed.

Sorry guys, if this offends anyone, fuck off.

Last edited:
Snag is the guys who died at Mecca were not the evil bastards responsible for 9/11 or 7/7 but rather some innocents trying to observe their religion. It may well have been the responsibility of the Wahabi Saudis to ensure that they were safe, and they failed in that duty, but that was not the fault of the guys who lost their lives.
So yes, I disagree with you.
But if it is your birthday, and since the guys are already dead and no further harm is caused to them, then if seeing their deaths gives you pleasure then enjoy your birthday present. Have a happy birthday mate

Back