David Cameron - Necro(pig's)headfucker?

deaddirty

Forum Elite

The burning question in British politics today - did David Cameron place his private parts in a dead pig's mouth as part of an initiation rite when he was a student at Oxford? The claim is made by Lord Ashcroft, a Tory peer and former treasurer of the Conservative Party, in a somewhat unsympathetic biography of the Prime Minister published yesterday. There is allegedly a photo to prove it though it hasn't yet emerged, and from what we know of Oxbridge ex-pubic-school drinking clubs it could quite possibly be true.
Google 'Cameron pig' for some wonderful coverage!
In the immortal words of the Daily Telegraph (aka the Torygraph:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...d-sex-with-a-pig-It-really-doesnt-matter.html
"Perverse as it might sound, there really aren't any political consequences of a story that the Prime Minister did something rude to a dead pig .... In summary, this country is now led by a man whom many voters will forever believe or suspect once had sex with a dead pig."

Isn't life wonderful?

I've no idea whether Cameron's antics as reported by milord Ashcroft are true or not.Certainly the peer , whose high opinion of himself is not shared by the prime minister, has motive for besmirching his reputation when he was not offered a senior post when the Tories returned to government in 2010. It seems the position he was offered was not deemed worthy of his talents or ability.
What concerns me is that the story is believable mainly because Cameron seems to be someone who would do anything to staying power or gain some advantage. Due to his cowardice we had a referendum which could have cost us the breakup of the U.K., we face a referendum on staying in Europe which could well be lost, all to ensure that he had an easy ride from his Tory critics.
So I don't think it matters what the student Cameron did, rather what it tells us he will do gain an advantage.
But I hope a picture taken at the time emerges for publication in the guardian or independent. His embarrassment will be wonderful to behold. But I forget Cameron does not do embarrassment.

A delightful thought has occurred to me:
Cameron has, I think, weekly meetings with the Queen. She is of course far too well-bred to say "Well Mr Cameron, did you?" - but she will be thinking it, and he will know that she is thinking it :) Not so much the elephant in the room, more the dead pig ...
Oh I am glad I'm not David Cameron :happy banana:

And btw, his comment about 'just a small prick' seems a tad unfortunately worded in the circumstances :)

Last edited:
Indeed a delightful thought. Also wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall at the next cabinet meeting. Pity Vince cable is no longer there, he could be relied upon for a short pithy phrase

Back