Wahabism

lindier

Forum Veteran
There have been many rants about Islam, some of them unjustified. However there is a story in today's newspapers which is horrific and relates to the regime in Saudi Arabia, a county which is treated as an ally by Obama and other western leaders much to their shame.
It seems that a young Saudi man is facing execution for attending an anti government demonstration some four years ago when he was seventeen. The sentence has been confirmed by the so called Supreme Court and there is no further appeal process unless the king intervenes. The conviction relies on a confession allegedly obtained by torture.
The execution consists of the usual beheading followed by post mortem crucifiction.
I doubt anything will be done to try and save this guys life and this is something the west cannot be proud of. After all if support were withdrawn the regime might well be overthrown.
There is no way I will blame modern Islam for what is to happen rather the medieval form of Wahhabism. However events like this give power to those who condemn Muslims in their entirety for Isis and other archaic forms of the religion.

this is such a sad story, I agree some of our so called friends are just as bad as the so called bad guys. to be jailed or executed for simply expressing your political beliefs is simply wrong no matter how you cut it, roll in the lack of separation of church and state and it's a travesty.

Another example of Saudi inhumanity. It seems a seventy plus Englishman working in Saudi was caught with bootleg wine in his car boor in breach of the country's strict no alcohol policy. He was sentenced to twelve months in prison, currently he has served fourteen months but who's counting. As a bonus he also faces three hundred lashes.
Now I know he broke the law and he must have been aware of what he was doing but even so isn't this a little disproportionate for the offence.
It's decisions like this which give Islam a bad name even though it is not main stream Islam but rather the medieval version known as Wahhabism. But to islamaphobes I doubt that makes much difference even though most members of the religion are horrified about hat is done in their name

Demonstration & Subversion funded by the amrikans.
You know your white sisters have a fetish for muslim dicks. My turk friends go to UK in the summer and your white sisters beg them for the muslim cock juice in their white pussy. It gives them more pleasure than fucking a white powered monkey.

Last edited:
Demonstration & Subversion funded by the amrikans.
You know your white sisters have a fetish for muslim dicks. My turk friends go to UK in the summer and your white sisters beg them for the muslim cock juice in their white pussy. It gives them more pleasure than fucking a white powered monkey.

i have a fetish for muslim feet!:too hard to take: I love u hakas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another example of Wahabi intolerance in today's papers. A Palestinian poet has been sentenced to death for abandoning his religion. Ashram Fayadh denies the charge but it seems his fate has already been sealed by the saudi authorities.
Even if true it's disgusting that anyone should face death for wanting to change his belief to another or non. Maybe his real offence was criticising the King and host repressive regime
It's a great pity the Saudi authorities cannot be executed for crimes against humanity. After all it was their funding which led to the growth of Isis. However that might upset their best friends Osborne and Cameron.

There have been many rants about Islam, some of them unjustified. However there is a story in today's newspapers which is horrific and relates to the regime in Saudi Arabia, a county which is treated as an ally by Obama and other western leaders much to their shame.
It seems that a young Saudi man is facing execution for attending an anti government demonstration some four years ago when he was seventeen. The sentence has been confirmed by the so called Supreme Court and there is no further appeal process unless the king intervenes. The conviction relies on a confession allegedly obtained by torture.
The execution consists of the usual beheading followed by post mortem crucifiction.
I doubt anything will be done to try and save this guys life and this is something the west cannot be proud of. After all if support were withdrawn the regime might well be overthrown.
There is no way I will blame modern Islam for what is to happen rather the medieval form of Wahhabism. However events like this give power to those who condemn Muslims in their entirety for Isis and other archaic forms of the religion.

Lindier, Could you please provide a link to this story, I would like to read it and the rest of the form is probably very interested also.

The story was in the main newspapers over here and I suspect a search of their websites will probably reveal something. A good starter might be The Guardian, our main national liberal,paper, although I probably rad it in the Independent, another left of centre national paper.
The story was a fe weeks ago so I regret I do not have a current link.
Sorry

N.B. There is a thread about this story on Cdg with a link to the international business news which might be of interest. And the Saudis are now condemning to death a Palestinian poet for apostasy against Islam

Last edited:
Further to the previous post the poor guy's name is Ali Mohammed al Nimr. The story should come up on google.
Good looking guy. Hope international pressure forces a rethink of his fate although Britain and the USA are probably too concerns about the loss of business to take any steps which might offend the Saudi authorities, more shame on them.

Thanks for posting the link. It confirms my view that our government, and also that of the USA have little to be proud of in this sad business. There is one exception, and this is something I never thought I would say. All praise to Michael Gove, the Justice secretary, for forcing the cancellation of a contract to advise on their prisons. Unlike most of the government he saw that it did no credit to our country to be involved in assisting the repressive regime.

I don't think it's purely Islamophobia, but rather something inherent within them. Even in the much praised 'moderately' moslem society of Indonesia, I find that most moslem would rather be silent about the atrocities committed in the name of Islam, or worse, get irritated when discussion are made on that topic, projecting all of those things as by-product of 'western-christian-zionist conspiracy'. Somehow this lead me to the conclusion, while the radical do the dirty job, the moderates will resist those who criticize medievalish interpretation of Islam as Islamophobe (I'm not denying that in fact, there are those ultra tiny fraction of moslem who categorically denounce those atrocities).

Throughout history people who are weak in mind want to demonstrate power over others which is why so mnay die for not following ignorant laws (apostasy, beer, homosexuality). I am going to look up Ali Mohammed al Nimr.

The Guardian website reports the execution of 47 people in Saudi Arabia. These include the moderate Shiite cleric.mohammed Al Nimr, accused of demonstrating against the repressive regime, whose twenty one year old nephew Mohammed Ali al Nimr, the subject of previous postings on this site, had also been condemned to die. The Guardian has not mentioned whether he is amongst the martyred.
The evil wahahist regime has shown that it intends to go on its murderous way. Doubtless Obama and Cameron will make a weak condemnation of what has happened but go on supporting the Saudis. If they withdrew their support the regime might fall.
Incidentally it seems that The Saudi regime killed a record 157 people last year. Judging how it has started the new year I guess that record will probably be beaten.

Last edited:
Another example of what the Saudis call justice.
Last summer a convicted drugs dealer, one al Shammary, was executed despite having no previous criminal record. His co accused with a history of trafficking received 10 years. Must have known someone.
It seems that some offences do not have a laid down sentence but is totally at the discretion of the judge. Some justice!!!

Last edited:
The Guardian website reports the execution of 47 people in Saudi Arabia. These include the moderate Shiite cleric.mohammed Al Nimr, accused of demonstrating against the repressive regime, whose twenty one year old nephew Mohammed Ali al Nimr, the subject of previous postings on this site, had also been condemned to die. The Guardian has not mentioned whether he is amongst the martyred.
The evil wahahist regime has shown that it intends to go on its murderous way. Doubtless Obama and Cameron will make a weak condemnation of what has happened but go on supporting the Saudis. If they withdrew their support the regime might fall.
Incidentally it seems that The Saudi regime killed a record 157 people last year. Judging how it has started the new year I guess that record will probably be beaten.

It seems he is not on the published list of murdered victim.
Let's hope it's a reprieve and not merely a postponement. Better still a pardon

The only Muslims against this are the Shia Muslims. They are the only one's protesting along with Shia ruled Iran. Meaning the bulk of Islam AKA Sunni Muslims agree and support these actions.. When the majority sect are so cruel and twisted I think any form of criticism towards Islam can never be unjustified.. I was on a page last night.. a MAINSTREAM news network's page on facebook. Every single one of those dirty b*****ds praised supported and cheered at the murder of 2 Jews and maiming of 10 others. Every day I am reminded of the most twisted ideology ever to walk this Earth and too many people make excuses for it.

I thought I'd wandered onto the daily Mail accidently not Channel 4 News.. complete and utter disgrace. To see the same Muslims supporting Saudi Arabia is no surprise at all to me.

Even the Paris attacks.. What the mainstream media doesn't tell you is that Palestinians in GAZA were partying in the street and handing out sweets at the thought of those Parisians dying.

Hate them.. Horrible things

There is good and evil in all. Channel four's interest is to show the most sensational aspects because it attracts viewers. Which isn't to say that what they show isn't true, it's just a part of th whole and I believe a very small part. And whilst I condemn that part whole heartedly I am not prepared to blame everyone for them.
And the only reason the Shiites were so upset is that it was their cleric who was executed. I certainly wouldn't hold out the regime in Teheran as one to emulate. Think Paris"s friend Khomeini as a narrow minded extremist who destroyed liberal Iran and replaced it with the current hard line regime.
It almost makes one long for ther turn of the shah.

Back